XLII. Homework

Chapter 42, Homework
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Well I thought that you would choose me over a girl you just met but I guess we're both wrong. "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

I had just finished online school and was now doing some Spanish home work, I was struggling a bit but I didn't want to ask for help.
I was in a room with Lola, Jaden, Javon, Jayla, Angus, Zendaya, Maude, Sydney, Jacob and Alexa.

We were all working or playing or doing home work.
I was struggling now a bit more, Jaden hardly knew Spanish, Jayla was on the phone, Lola is just a no but my eyes landed on Alexa.

"Alexa, you know Spanish?"

I asked politely, she looked up from her work and nodded, I waved her over.
She came over and smiled, I was showing her the and she helped me.

Javon was doing English homework, he had to find out which was the correct sentence

A. Suzy, loved pizza she at it for lunch
B. Suzy loved pizza, she ate it for lunch.
C suzy loved pizza. She ate it everyday for lunch.

I watched as he struggled, it was fun to watch as he circled then he erased.
I was the only one good in English and I was not about to help him unless he asked and pleaded.

He sighed and looked at me, I saw from the corner of my eye.
I smiled and stifled my laugh as he looked like he was contemplating on whether or not to ask for help, don't be shy, lower your toxic masculinity and ask for help.

"Natalie, can you help me?"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, I got up from my seat and placed my laptop on the chair before I went over to him.
I figured out the answer right away, but I wanted him to believe I was thinking hard.

"The answer is B, obviously."

I said in a duh tone, I know he didn't know but he deserved my sarcasm.
It sounds petty like always but I wanted him to feel the same way I did.

I wanted him to feel embarrassed, upset, angry and empty.
He needed to feel the pain I felt, I wanted to give him revenge no matter how evil it sounded.

"I thought it was A."

Without missing a beat, I looked at him and scoffed.

" Well I thought that you would choose me over a girl you just met but I guess we're both wrong. "

I walked away from him, grabbing my laptop and phone.
I left the room and went to my trailer, I left my things there and left.

As I walked out, Lola was making her way towards me angrily.
I won't lie, it was hilarious because all I kept thinking about her as she stomped her way towards me was.

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum

I laughed a bit but stifled the rest of my laughter as she was in front of me.

"Is there a problem?"

I asked, I was trying to be polite even if I wanted to roundhouse her face and drag her to the set.
But I had to compose myself, I needed to only swing if she swings at me.

We were gonna swing like swings on a playground, I'm serious.

"Yeah, you."

"What about me?"

There has to be something that's making her think she could treat me the way she wants and not get attitude.
If I hear a tone raise or am attitude, you're getting the same energy, go argue with the wall if you disagree.

"You're acting like people needs to like you or else they get attitude."

I couldn't help but laugh at her, that was not the reason at all.
I mean people liking me always made me happy but if you didn't like me then oh well it's not my problem.

"I give attitude to those who treat me like garbage."

I retorted as I walked past her, she grabbed my wrist and turned my around.

This move was all too familiar, I shoved her hand away from me and glared at her.

" Just saying, not everyone is going to like you. "

I would say ouch if I cared, I don't.
My eyes wouldn't threaten me with tears anymore, instead my fists threatened her with punches.

I gave her the middle finger and walked off, I didn't need some blonde airhead telling me what I already know.
If she's gonna come for the queen, she better not miss.

I may sound self-centered right now but it's for the best, I need to put me before anyone else.
Including Javon, if he wants her.
He can have her, I'm not a track star, I don't chase boys.