XLIX. Crash Your Car

Chapter 49, Crash Your Car
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" IT'S BECAUSE YOU GHOSTED ME DAMN IT! "

~ Natalie James's POV ~

"Don't say that! Don't ever say that!"

We were shouting at each other, I didn't want him to tell me he wanted me because it felt like a lie.
Jaden, Jayla, Jessica, DJ and Daelo ran downstairs.

"Why!? Is it because you're afraid I'll hurt you!?"

He shouted back, at this point my family came as well.
DJ must've called my mom and they all decided to come, they were making sure the argument didn't get physical.

" IT'S BECAUSE YOU GHOSTED ME DAMN IT! "

I screamed as tears fell faster and harder than rain, Dani walked over to me and tried calming me down but it wasn't working.
I was furious at him, he didn't see a damn thing wrong.

"YOU CHOSE TO RUN AWAY, IT WAS YOUR DECISION!"

"BECAUSE YOU DROVE ME AWAY, I LOVED YOU AND YOU LOVED HER!"

I pointed at Lola, she was in shock.
I would be too if I saw someone have a full on a reaming match in front of me.
Jaden walked over to Javon and told him he had to relax.

Everything was beginning to get so much, we were screaming louder and soon we were in each other's faces.
My mom and Jessica pulled us back as we were red in the face and shaking.

My mom rubbed my back as Jessica did to Javon but we were still fuming, he hurt me and saw nothing wrong.
I just needed to tell him how I felt because I was exhausted with all the screaming.

"BUT I CHOSE YOU IN THE END DIDNT I?"

"Did you really Javon? Or was it all just a stunt to make me feel better?"

My voice cracked as I spoke softer, Jayla's eyes flickered to the both of us as she picked up Daelo.
I took a deep breath and rolled my eyes, I went off to the living room and grabbed my phone and wallet.

I couldn't stay here any longer, Javon followed me and grabbed my wrist.
Everytime someone gripped my wrist it took me back to Veronica, I shoved him away and glared at him.

Javon's jaw clenched as his fist did as well, Jaden rushed over to my side.
I think he thought that he was going to hit me so he stood by my side, I appreciated it but I wanted to do this on my own.

"We both know that I meant it."

He said, he was trying to make me feel like I was secure and that he was going to be able to love me.
But I didn't want his love anymore, I was sick and tired of him trying to tell me one thing and flip it to another.

"Maybe you knew, but I didn't."

I stopped crying a few moments ago and took a deep Shakey breath, I hugged Jaden.
I didn't want to let go because I knew if I did, I wouldn't be safe.

He hugged me tightly and I soon let go, I was back in harm's way since he was no longer there to protect me.
Javon glared at me.

"God, this is why we will never ever be together Natalie."

My soul shattered, I felt my knees weaken as if I were to fall at any moment.
Jaden moved past me and shoved Javon, I began to cry again.

I was giving myself a headache with all this crying but it was the only way for people to understand how badly they harmed me.

"Go burn in hell."

My voice was dangerously low and I ran out of the house, I wanted to be far from here but close to home.
I heard my name being screamed, this time I turned around.

I was on the streets, it was dangerous for me to be there.
Jaden was running after me, screaming my name so that I wouldn't run away again.

"NATALIE!"

I heard the song Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo play, it wasn't out loud but in my head.
I watched as Javon ran out looking for me.

And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way, for no one..

Lola came out running too, she grabbed his hand as she tried to get him to calm down.

And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone..

Right there, they kissed and I couldn't breathe.
No oxygen dared to go to my lungs, it made me feel like I was dying slowly.

Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about.. Cause you said forever now I drive alone past your street.

Jaden finally caught up to see me, he was screaming harder than ever but I didn't hear him.
My mind was still on Javon and Lola,  I worked hard to be with him just so he could never choose me.

Everything was in slow motion again, I saw headlights.
I turned to see a car, driving full speed, honking for me to get out of the way but I was frozen.

Everything happened so fast as well, I couldn't feel myself anymore.

Red lights, stop signs, I still see your face in the white cars, front yards, can't drive past the places we used to go to. Cause you know I still love you babe.

I found myself swept off my feet, my body began to ache, I heard everyone screaming at once.
My head had a splitting migraine, I felt warm liquid drip down the side of my head.

Sidewalks, we crossed, I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing, over all the noise God I'm so blue, know we're through but you know I still love you, babe..

I was now back onto the road, everything hurt.
I couldn't move anything, I felt numb.

I felt dead.