trashy couple

inside a room the south of the mansion.
there came a baby's cry.

waah, waah.

the people inside the room where running around like headless chicken.
some carrying towel, some carrying water and some carrying clean cloth.

in the centre of the room lay a woman with dead drop gorgeouse features.
she looked like a kind lady out of a painting.

but ''what the fxxk or you all doing standing around doing!!.''

''you should all go and bring my husband here!!!!!''

the words she said was nothing like her looks make her seem
even though this woman look like a teenager she is alrady 80 years old.

the maid's in the room all trembled when they heard her.

''and get that thing away from from."

she didn't even treasure the child that she carried inside her for nine months.

the wet nurse came forward and took the child from the lady, afraid that she might dropp him.
the wet nurse looked at the baby in her arms and felt her heart skiped a beat.
the baby in her arms was also quite cute.

after that they heard the sound of foot steps from outside.
a man then came in after looking in the room for a while.

the man was also quite handsome.

but all the maids in the room didn't even admire him.
instead their was only fear.

this man is song verda the master of the city and also a cultivator.
even though he looked like he is in his 20s he is already over 100 years old.
this man is also no good.

even though he is married he played in the light district so offten that he basically lives there.
but because he is a cultivator mortals cannot get pregnant with his offspring.

so he played without restraint.
the only reason that he is married is that his father wanted a granchild.
but right after marrying his father went into seclusion.

mrs. julia is also like him too.
she played around with pretty boys so much that she is addicted to sex.

but both of them don't care either way.
as long as they don't get pregnant or impregnagate someone. they are fine with what the husband/wife do.