demension

when tashika woke up it has already been a month.

even though he has been cultivating for a month he wasn't even tired.

tashika then check to see which level of cultivation he is at.
when tashika saw which level, he was shock.

because he is already at qi 7th stage.

tashika already know that he is a genius.
but he didn't know that he was  a super genius.

'what the hell was the novel's tashika doing!!!.'
when he died he was only at the foundation late stage.
was the novel's hashika a fool.

even if he has a heavenly spiritual root, he should at least work hard to cultivate.
he is like an idiot, walking around like he is powerful when he is like a baby hoding a gun.
no mtter how much the baby tried to hold the gun correctly.
it would still fall from him bacause of it's waight.

honestly, if he was in front of him right now
hashika would have beat him up for being stupid.

while hashika was complaining in his heart. my bedroom door open.

it was huna and youta.

huna walked over to me worriedly and youta came over to check as well.
even though huna listen to youta and thought that nothing will happen.

but she was still worried.

"young master are you alright". said huna in a trembling voice.

youta saw that she is worried and walked over to tashika bed and check him.

when youta finish checking he was shocked?!
yuna saw that  he wasn't moving and thought that something happened.
just when she was about to ask.

yuna turn toward her with a stupidified expression.
"he is at the qi 7th stage."

what!!

tashika can't blame them for being shocked.
but aren't they too shocked.

it is just the qi 7th stage.
if huna and youta have heard tashika thought. they would have thought he was a monster.

when the news that a 7 months old baby was already at the qi 7th stage got out the next day.
everyone in the city was shocked.

some thought it was just a rumor.
some though it was a genius and some just don't care.

but youta thought that it is not good for the young master to be expose like this, he make every person in the city signed a life and death contract.
but the contract is only 10years.

youta has already estimate that within 10 years. tashika would be powerful enough to not be move by anyone in the hansha continent.

it is just a feeling.
this instinc has save him many times before without fail.

and just like that it has already been a 2 years.

tashika stood in front of a large mirror lookin at himself.
even though it has already been 2 years since he came to this world.
tashika still feel like he is dreaming.

tomorrow is his birthday.
at that time he will be 3 years old.

tashika is born on the 3d of the new year in this world.
there is also a festival in this time every year.

so his birthday won't be boring.
even though he will be 3 years old tomorrow, he have already completely taken over this city.
he change a lot of things while he was in charge.

for instance no fighting is allowed inside of the city.
if they want to figh they must go to the middle of the city were there is a orena.

and also that they must not touch the mortal people in the city.
if they kill a mortal in the city he/she will be hunted down by the whole city and be killed.

there is also NO! bullying the weak in the city as well.
because of these rules and many more.

the city started to run smoothly.
even though there are some trouble that came to the city.
the entire people of the city always  the first to jump out and help.
afterall to some low level cultivators and rogue cultivators, this city is like a paradice.

and because no one is messing with the mortals their skills started to show.
even though it is not fightng skill but money making skills instead.
some started to make clothes that are equipt with barriers. and some started to make sword and weapond e.t;

you must be wondering how can a 2 year old who is about to be 3 years old, take over a city.
the answer is actually quite simple.
'because my tashy parents that i have not seen since he was born aren't even in the city.'
thats right from the day hashika was born they have already left the city and went ouside.

at first when he was fixing up the problems in the city huna and youta thought that he was doing all of this because he misses his parents.

'they were dead wrong!!!' thought hashika

'who would miss such parents.
they didn't even check on him once, since the day he was born.
and what is worst is that they didn't even take care of the city.' thought hashika angrily.

when hashika was cleaning up the city, there were even slave trader's, smugler's ,criminal and all kind of thicking time bombs of cultivator and mortals.!

hashika also band slave trading in the city.
since doing all of that. the mortals of the city worshipp him like their god.
and the rogue cultivator looked up to him in awe.

and it's also because hashika is already  at foundation building middle stage.

when this news got out the people in the city were like peacocks.

''look,look. our city master is only a 3 year old and is already at foundation middle stage.
is your sect master or clan leader like that.'' said the city people.

tashika has also taken a interest in alchemy and swords.
after all he wanted to see what is the differnce between alchemy and pill making medicine.

when this knews came out, that hashika have taken an interest in alchemy.
the cultivators in the city all went to the fog forest and brought back herbs and fruits.

some of the herbs are even treasures that some alchemist dream of.
at that time hashika have also taken a liking to array's. so he makes an array that is large under the mansion.
from the outside the inside of the array looks small. but once you step inside it would be as big as 10 olympic field.
hashika have also make another array inside it that draw in qi.

and all those rare fruits and herbs, he planted them all inside the dimension.
only a handfull of people know about this so there wouldn't be any trouble.

those people are one that have been promoted through there hard work and gets to go inside and meditate.
inside the speed of their cultivation would be faster and quicker. so far their has only been 3 people that got to go in.

hashika walked toward the demension.