letter

after getting out of his embarrassment hashika started working again on his paper's. he didnt take long thought because he can mermories anything with just one look and finishes it within a second.

finishing his work he got up and went out. not knowing what happened he saw many guards walking towards him in an hasty manner. he walked towards them thinking that something happened happened.

"master" they nealed down on one knea and called out. hashika nodded towards them to speak. "master we got a message from the sword sect asking for help." when hashika heard that it was the sword sect acting for help his face blackened. "what do they want." hashika gritted his teeth and ask. the reason why hashika did not like the sword sect is because that sect is immoral. not only does it still have slavery, something he didn't like. but some desciples would even kill each other in the sect, and the sect leader would turn a blind eye. that sect is no differnt from the demon sect but even if it is like that, it is is still the number one sect in the lower realm with more resources and martial arts, so young cultivators all choose to go to that sect.

after all no pain no gain. put that isn't the only reason. in the novel the oringinal hashika went their as well. the reason why he was so posotruose is because the senior brother's in that sect kept telling him that his actions of murdering and looting isn't wrong. so when something happened they would put all the blame on the original hashika and acted as if they are a saint. which makes me sick when i read it. and those senior brother are also the protagonist little brother's. which makes me more sick.

"master they said that a secret realm is opening, but their aren't alot of high level cultivators in the sect who are free. so they hoped that lord hashika could come along and protect the desciples. they also said that whatever you found in the secrete ralm would be your's."finshing reporting the guards awaits for their master's orders like fellow believer's.

after hashika finsished listening to what he say's he took a deep breath and started to ponder. 'although i hated that so called rigthouse sect, what they propose is also quite felisble. all i have to do is protect those desciple who are in the foundation realm. and can keep the spoils that i took from the realm. and also' hashika look at the letter that is in the guards hand. 'i can also see that so called protagonist.'

hashika started walking he then waved his hand's and send the guards away. the guads like faithful believer's who have finsidh their mission got up and walked away. but in their mind: 'the master is so handsome, the master is so cool the master is our god.'

hashika walked toward's the guarden where the most beautiful flowers are bloming. a pink petal fell from a tree and landed in his hand. he then imprint his thought's in the petal and then it dissappear. after finishing that he then walked around the the guarden and then ran into nena who is practing her guqin. not wanting to distorb her he walked in a differnt direction. but before he could leave. he felt a threating force coming towards him. he dodge to the side and dissappeared, before reappearing again behind nena.

he chuckles when he saw her pouted her lips. little nena is getting better in her musuician cultivation. thought hashika has he rubbed her hair. "brother".
nena called out to her in an aggrieve way.