arrive

after reaching the inn hashika took out the demon pig and handed it over to the owner. the owner was shocked when he saw such a huge beast. you must know that a demon beast of the foundation building realm would take five cultivators of the same level to kill it.
nevertheless he still did his job. but because the bdy is too large he went out to get some help from the villagers.

after hashika has done that he went toward his room to rest.

*
after staying at the village for 3 days, hashika and the others left.

they travel for 7 days before reaching the sword sect. elma and chen where amaze by the sect. not to mention the other 5 desciples.
the sect was floating above the clode's, with seven peak's. what was even more magnificent is the sect's door. it is made out of spiritual stones and gold, with two dragon's statue's on both sides of the door.

but right now there are desciples and elder's standing at the door talking...

"hump!. that brat song should feel honoured that our sword sect is willing to give him this apputunity to enter the small realm". came an arrogant voice. this voice belong's to the 5th elder of the outdoor sword sect's.

"please calm your anger elder" came another voice that tried to calm him down. but is voice doesn't sound that comvincing, like he is just saying it out of curtesy. this younster is an inner desciple li long.

"yes, elder maybe they will come the next day, after all with song's hashika cultivation he should have been here within just 3 day's. maybe something kept him behind". came another voice sounding like a worried person. but if you listen carefully you could hear distaine and jelousy in his voice. this person is wixuan le another inner sect desciple.

"tsk!" clicking his teeth the elder was just about to argue with them when hashika and the other's came.

hashika and the other's landed gracefully in front of the crowd. the elder seeing that hashika has already came shut his mouth. even though he kept cursing at hashika. that was when he was not there, afterall he may be young but he is at the soul wandering realm. he is only a little elder who is in the outer sect and is at golden core. just one move from hashika and he would die in an instant. the elder thinking about this swollowed nrvousely.