palace

"brother what is this place?" elma aked as he and the others looked around. they have just arrive in front of an old ruined.

"looking around it seem's to be of a fallen sect." chen said as he and the other's kept looking around. "let's go."  hashika walked into the ruins. elma, chen and the others followed after him. they walked for an hour before hashika and the other came to the centre of an array.

hashika raised his hands to stop elma and the other's. after that he went to check the array. seeing that he is looking at the array chen and the others remain silent, for fear of disturbing him. after a minute hashika began to fix up the array and began putting spiritual stones of middle grade inside of the  array. once he is finsihed the array began to light up. "come inside" said hashika as he stood inside the array. elma, chen and the other desciple's hurried to the middle of the array.

once inside they all disappeared.

they then appeared inside of an underground palace. inside of the palace was covered in gold.

 inside of the palace was covered in gold

image not mine.

author: this one is short. i hope you enjoy. the ml will soon appear.

^_^ what did you all think that i forgot him.