affection

hashika and the others walked towards the clearing in a secluded corner.

"master song, i may excuse myself for i have some matter's to attend to." sect master said toward hashika as he cupped his hands and turned away.
but before leaving he send a message to wi feng "feng feng please try your best to get close to master song while inside of the secret realm" said wi fang as he is teleported back before wi feng could respond.

when wi feng reacted he was already gone. "father is such a nuisance, can't he see that i am in love with my senior dong li." wi feng thought as she walked towards dong li.

dong li seeing her coming towards him, gave hashika a smug look. but he see's that hashika isn't paying attention to them and started to get angry. 'hump, even if you are a genius, feng'er will never love you, how dare you ignore her.'  thought dong li as he smiled at wi feng. " feng'er why are you looking for me." dong li smiled gently to her as if she is the whole world.

the other desciple seeing them like this felt awkward. even if the desciples are angry at hashika, that was only momentory due to jelousy. but seeing how dong li and wi feng are showing public affection, they are awkward. so they peeked at hashika to see if he is embarressed or angry. but when they looked over, hashika and the other's sat on the ground and or cultivating. "it seem's like master hashika isn't interested in wi feng?" wispered one of the desciples under is breath. but the other desciples around heard him. even the other sect elder's heard him.

"of course song hashika wouldn't like her, haven't you all heard the rumors." said another sect's desciple's. "what's the rumor's" asked another sect desciple. the other sect's and elder's are also picking up their ears to listened. the desciple didn't keep them waiting though. " come on you guy's still don't know, he is as dense as a wood. even if a beauty is in front of him and a book in the hand of a beauty, he would have choosen the book without hesitation." the desciple said in an exaggerated way.

"that actually did happeneded." another desciple said as he began to continue talking.

"i heard that when he visited a cong mu city, he ran into the little princess in the street's market when a big fight accured, she was standing in front of a street vendor seeling book's when one of the cultivator accidentaly release too much qi fire and almost destroyed the place, guest what happended after that..." the desciple said misteriously.

"he save her?" one of the desciple's said. "no," the desciple shakes his head with regret. "he put's up a barrier over the the book's and the book seller. and left the young miss to defend herself." the desciple said with laughter in his voice.

desciple's : ''........"

elder's: "......."

wi feng and dong li who are showing public affection: "............"

"is the young miss alright" asked one of the desciple in a worried voice.

"although she got injured she is still a cultivator in the early stage's of foundation buliding" the desciple shrugged his shoulder without a care.
"senior brother you don't seem to feel sorry for that young miss." asked the youngest desciple curiously.

"of course i don't feel sorry for her, she is the one that set up the whole fight." the senior desciple answered.
"eeeeeeeeehhhh" the desciple's where dumbfounded.

"yeah, she wanted master song to save her so she can clame that he touch her private part so she can marry him." the senior desciple showed a snared. "even if she is the young miss of cong clan she is still just one of the children of the leader of the clan, even if she has the support of her mother and brother's, if master song doesn't want to marry her, no one can force him. fortunately master song cared more about books than a woman or he would have gotten caught in her trickery." the senior said while laughing at her stupidity.

when the other people heard what have happened they were even more convince that hashika isn't pretending not to care, he truly doesn't care at all.
so when the desciple's and other's of other sect looked at wi feng and dong li again, some where gloating some wore disgusted and some pity.