shadow

hashika and the others first collected all the spiritual stones and treasures, before leaving.

on dong li side.

dong li and the others finally started to have some luck. while moving around the secret realm for a month. he and the others finally have some good luck.
dng li found an ancient sword in a cave. along with some other treasures that he and the others split between themselve, but not with the ther descoples.

"donh li, how could you be so greedy". said a desciples that was dissatisfied with dong li unfair treatment. throughout this whole month inside the secrete realm. the desciples where the ones who have done the most work without complaining. but they were the ones who have the most unfair treatment.

even the other desciples who use to admired wi feng started to hate her. during this time of being with her they all saw her true personality of how petty and selfish she is. she doesn't care about their life are death. and always threatended them of being kicked out of the sect once they go back. their was once that a young shimie accidentaly dirty her robe. and when being chase by some monsters the desciples saw that she push that shemie towards the monsters. now their group of fourteen has been strunck to 13.

as a result the desciples started to have hatred for her. that hatred finally erupted when dong li's group and wi feng, didn't give them any of the treasures that they all found.

wi feng looked at the desciples with distaine. before pulling out her wipp and attacking the desciple who spoke. the desciple was hit and landed on the wall before falling on the ground dying. " how dare you speak to seniore dong li like that. you lowly pest.!?"

the other desciples were shock at what she did and said. then they all started to attack her.

but before they could get close to her. dong li, long li and wixuan le appeared behind them. before they know what happened, blood covered the entire cave. their bodies fall to the ground making a dull thud.

"you guys why did you kill them all?" wi feng asked pouting.

"of course because they all lose their value". dong li answered nonchalanly. "but... we can still use them as baite, even if they dont listen to us." wi feng asked unhappily.

"we don't need them this time. i found a map."  dong li answered and showed them a map. "is that a underground palace?" asked long li.

dong li nodded his head. "it seems like there will be lots of treasure in there." wi feng smiled and giggles with happiness.

"lets hurry up and go then," wixuan le urged them.

while dong li and the others headed towards the direction of the map. hashika and the others entered an immortal herb garden.

meanwhile the shadowed that is attach to the sword got out of hashika's space ring and started to attach itself to hashika's spiritual sea.