wang yi

inside of a county yard, lay a young man.

the young man seem to be enjoying nature and not afraid of getting dirty.
laying on a plot of grass under a tree and sleepin peacefuly.

another man then appeared next to him. the man was dressed in all black and was looking at the sleeping young man with gentle eyes.
he reach out his hand, and took away a leafe that is in the hair of the young man.
the young man seems to sense him and his eye fluther awake in a daze.

when the man in black saw him like that he smiled and kiss the young man sleepy eye's.
the young man saw that it was someone he new, he reach out his hand and rapped them around the man in black's neck.
"weng sheng" he called out in a sickly sweet voice.

hmm'. weng sheng answered him.
"yi yi, you shouldn't sleep out here in the open. what if something happened to you."

"how can something happened, when weng sheng is here"
they then kissed each other, and when things were about to be out of control, a guard called out.

"young master, young master song is here for a visit".

when wang yi heard that his little friend is here to visit, he immediately abondened weng sheng.
"little tashi is here to visit." he then ran towards the outside and dissapear before weng sheng can react.

if weng sheng didn't know that tashika was only 3 years old and was dense beyond dense, he would have been quite jealouse.
he then followed after his beloved and disappeared from the yard.

(wang yi)

(wang sheng) these are not mine!?

tashika sat inside of a pavillion waiting for wang yi.
there are guards and low level cultivators walking around and patroling.

but in fact they were just curiouse about the young city lord. they must admit that even though the city lord is only 3 years old. he look like an immortal child who has wondered into the mortal world by accident.

"tashi!!!!!" there then came a sound that destroy the beautiful scene.
wang yi and wang sheng then came into view.

the guards and low level cultivator bowed and walked away out of sight.

tashika turn around when he heard the sound and saw the two couple walking towards him.
" yi yi, wang sheng" tashika called out towards them and nodded.

"honestly you and that stone face of yours." yi yi walked towards tashika without fear and pinch him on the cheeks.
tashika frown', wang sheng saw that he didn't like it, and pulled his lover away from pinching tashika.
"boo, you guys are no fun".

"is their a reason why you come tashi" ask yi yi in a curiouse voice.
tashika nodded at that and pulled out a alchmemy bottle from his sleeve.

when wang sheng and yi yi saw that he pulled out a alchemy bottle they ask what it is. "impregnagating pill" tashika said that in the same dull voice like what he said to youta and the others.

when wang shen and yi yi heard that, they were surprise. "yes it can make men pregnant." tashika said in a childish voice with an expressionless face.
" but once you take it, you must not have any indescensy for 3 months".

when yi yi heard what tashika said, he blushed. and wang shen chuckle at him.
tashika looked at wang sheng in a meaningful way. wang sheng threw up his hand to say he won't do anything.

"by the way are you guys going to my birthday celebration tomorrow".

"of course i will go, i must look the most beautiful tomorrow.' yi yi , you can't look the most beautifu than the host of the party." after saying that he wrapted his hands arround yi yi waist and kissed his cheek.

getting kissed in front of tashika, yi yi was as red as a tomato.
tashika thought : "what kind of dog food is this. just because i don't understand anything about love doesnt mean i am stupid."