Denki x F! Y/N☁&lime

"We've been together for at least four months now, is he really okay with us just doing nothing." You thought to yourself, stressingly sighing as you threw a hoodie over your binded chest in the hopes of making you look even flatter.

Like stated before, you and Kaminari have been dating for the past four months now; and everything, up until a month ago, was going swimmingly. In which was a honest surprise to you since after you had informed Kaminari that you were in fact transitioning, still in the need for both top and bottom surgery, prior to the two dating, Kaminari was a bit shaken up.

Yet, even with it being his first time dating a trans male, he made sure to keep you validated, correcting anyone who decided to purposely misgender you, being there for reassurance and even helping to contribute towards future major surgeries. However, more importantly when it came to intimacy, Kaminari always prioritized your comfort over his desires. Picking up on your body language as well as taking all of your oppositions seriously; and though you appreciated all of his efforts greatly, you'd sometimes feel terrible, even more so today, about never following through with your plans for sex.

Being aware of this, Denki would still comfort you. He'd say things like "I'm not dating you for sex." Or "There's no rush y/n, we have all the time in the world." And of course these comments would ease your mind however, your ill feelings would usually return later on.

However, not trying to down your mood even before your double date with Sero and Mina, you continued getting ready, trying to ease your mind with little distractions like songs or videos that'd pop up and now and then.

However after an hour or so, that long awaited knock on your door had finally came. Rushing to make it, with zero need for haste, you quickly unlocked it, being greeted with a soft kiss from your loving partner, as well as the soft sent of his cologne that lingered onto his leather jacket. "Sorry I couldn't make it sooner, I had work studies as well as college interviews." Denki apologized, his soft chuckle making you like putty to his words.

And though as crazy as it seems, just a few weeks ago, Denki had informed you that along with still reaching for his dream of becoming a hero, he'd also look for a back up plan, that being college; and honestly you were really proud of him. However, breaking away from your loving trancelike state, you allowed Denki to enter your dorm, closing the door behind him.

While talking a seat on the bean bag next to your bed, Denki offered a soft smile. "I missed seeing that handsome face of yours." Denki

softly sigh, flustering you into a red faced mess, as he looked at his phone. "I-I missed you too...it sucks you have to work so often." You stuttered out, whispering the last part as to not hurt his feelings. Looking up from his phone, Denki motioned you to come sit with him; doing so, Denki then carefully grabbed you from under your thighs, positioning you onto his lap, facing him. "I honestly wish that I didn't have to work so much either, I'd then could spend more time hanging out with you...and maybe even get farther ahead on homework". Denki sighed, smiling at the thought before placing a few kisses on your neck and shoulder, making you even more flustered.

Then, looking back down at his phone, Denki started typing away, getting a bit curious as to what he was doing, you looked over at his phone, noticing that the contact was Sero's. "Are they on their way?" you asked, laying your head on his shoulder, as he showed you the messages. "Yeah but, they're stopping off to get some gas so, they wanted to know what kind of snacks we wanted." Denki answered, the two of you then laughing. "Can you tell them to get [favorite snacks & drink], I'm really hoping that they don't kick us out this time." You said, remembering last time's events.