Denki x F!reader 🍋

Denki watched you intently from across the room, your desk was surrounded by the rest of the girls in 1-A talking over each other about something he didn't care at all about. He was more focused on you pushing your hair behind your ears and pulling your phone and a tube of lipstick (or lipgloss? He didn't know the difference). You turned your phone on and he assumed you must have opened the camera app because you stared into your phone intently as you spread the lipstick across your lips.

He couldn't stop himself from imagining all kinds of things. He wanted to smear that lipstick all over your mouth and his. Actually, he wanted to ruin your makeup entirely. Denki wanted to see you cry your mascara off, for your eyeliner to be all smudged from wiping tears from your eyes and

Oh.

He stood up from his chair suddenly and told his friends he was going to the bathroom – which wasn't a lie – and rushed out of the classroom as fast as he could without looking like a weirdo. What he didn't know is that you had seen him staring, you had seen his face redden before he left, you had seen the tent in his pants, and you followed shortly after him.

Denki went to the bathrooms that were pretty out of the way from all the classrooms so they were usually empty. After he went into the stall and locked the door you entered the bathroom quietly, sitting on the counter lined with sinks in front of the stall. You waited there, listening to him unbuckle his belt, pull his fly down, and begin to make lewd noises.

Denki pulled his half hard dick out, moaning under his breath and he rubbed his thumb over the tip. This is his first time getting hard in class and he really didn't know what to do. It felt wrong to do that in the school bathroom (especially while thinking about a classmate) but if he were to just wait it out someone might come looking for him.

He decided to give it a few minutes to see if it would go down, but if anything it just got harder the longer he waited. He just couldn't stop thinking about you, about seeing the makeup you likely spend hours on everyday smeared all over your face while you were gagging on his dick. He instinctively started pumping himself slowly, groaning into his fist.

Knock. Knock.

"Denki..?"

He panicked at the familiar voice. Why were you in the guys bathroom? The bathroom on the other end of the school?

"I heard something while I was looking for you and I.. thought I'd come to check. To make sure someone wasn't hurt. Are.. you okay?" The way you fumbled over your words awkwardly made his dick throb in his hand.

"Are.. you okay?" You asked in the shyest voice you could manage, glad the door was blocking his view of you because if he saw your face it would be a dead give away of your intentions.

"I'm sorry I.. I shouldn't have come in the boys bathroom but Mr. Aizawa sent me to look for you since you'd been gone for a while.. and then I heard.. a groan or something..!" You purposefully stuttered and pitched your voice higher, trying not to giggle or laugh.

"I'm okay..!" He coughed out. You pressed your hand against the door and it opened, cutting you off before you could say "Are you sure?"

Denki didn't properly lock the door.

The boy sitting on the toilet before you scrambled to pull his pants up and hide his erection from you, cursing himself for his stupidity. Your face reddened, this wasn't part of your plan at all, you just wanted to tease him! But now that you saw it – him – you couldn't contain yourself.

"Were you.. Uh.. touching yourself..? Just now?" This time the shyness was real, but you were still fighting back a smirk at the way Denki's face was flushed and he was holding his jeans up. He nodded his head, too embarrassed to speak.

You stepped into the stall all the way and closed the door, locking it for real. "Could I.. see?" You asked the question before you had time to think about what was spilling out of your mouth. Denki looked up, confused and stunned, but his face couldn't hide the way his pants twitched when you and him made eye contact just then.

He nodded reluctantly and let his pants go, revealing himself. Even though you had caught a glimpse of it when you opened the stall door earlier, actually seeing seeing it made something inside you heat up. It was a lot bigger than you'd thought it'd be. To be fair Denki didn't necessarily radiate big dick energy.

You watched intently as he rubbed himself slowly, and feeling your eyes on him made him feel each stroke even more.

Without realizing you whispered "I want.. to touch it.." After realizing what you had just said you clamped a hand over your mouth and began to apologize.

Denki cut you off, "You can. Touch it.. I mean." He seemed to be growing more confident. Or more desperate, you couldn't tell. You stepped forward so you were directly in front of him and knelt down, face level with his dick. You slid a finger down, base to tip, enjoying the way he shuddered at your touch.

You couldn't help yourself and you leaned your head down, kissing the tip and leaving a lipstick mark.

The sight of his lipstick smeared on the tip of his cock made him cum immediately, not giving you time to move out of the way. You looked up at him, his cum dripping off your face, and sure enough your lipstick was smudged.