Rody Soul x F!reader🍋

I've finally written a rody x reader so i hope to like this

Summary:you and rody were hosting a movie night with izuku and uraraka and during it rody starts to get a little handsy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You bit your finger as your boyfriend stroked his fingers over the fabric of your panties, his warm breath ghosting over your ear as he pretended to hold you closer under the blanket as a rather intense part of the horror film came on the screen. "R-Rody..." you whimpered out as you felt him them slide the fabric to the side.

"Hmm?" He hummed against your neck as he turned his attention back to the movie. "You say something, Princess?" He acted like he was paying full concentration to the movie and not like he was not currently torturing your sweet little cunt with his fingers.

Another small whine left your throat as your eyes darted over to your two best friends who were on the other couch, watching the movie. You were thankful for the blanket that covered you and Rody. "Y-you know what...Ah~" your voice broke off in a short moan when your boyfriend slipped two fingers into your drooling, aching hole slowly filling your body.

Rody hid a smirk as he watched you struggle to keep your voice down as he teased your body. He knew what he was doing to you, he was just acting like he didn't because it was always so much fun to see how much you could take before you broke. "What are you talking about?" he questioned as he sped up the pace of is fingers, drilling into you until tears started to form in your eyes.

You sobbed quietly as Rody continuously thrusts in and out of your clenching hole. You bit your lip when Izuku happened to glance your way, trying to muffle your moans.

"Why are you squirming so much?" Rody's voice whispered in your ear. "Is this movie too scary for you?" He's watched this movie so many times that he knew a certain scene was about to come up. He sped up his fingers, hitting that sweet spot that only he knew about that had you creaming on his fingers.

You let out a scream just as a huge jumpscare flashed on the screen as you came hard on your boyfriend's fingers. Your breathing was hard as you felt him nuzzle his face into you neck soothingly as he muttered, "Poor baby, got so scared."

"You meanie." you gasped out, tears streaming down your face.

Rody didn't say anything as he shuffled underneath you. It wasn't until you felt his hot cock resting against the curve of your ass did you realize what he was going to do. He leaned down and growled in your ear, "You want to see mean? Pretty baby, I'll show you mean." his hands grasped your hips and lifted you up until you were hovering over his hard dick.

You let out a gasp as Rody slowly pulled you down onto his fat cock, splitting you open. You expected him to immediately start moving, but he didn't. Instead he turned his full attention to the movie, watching with intent grey eyes. You wanted to scream and yell at him. How could he get you all hot and bothered, seating you on his cock ad not do anything.

"Rody..." A small whine formed in the back of your throat as you stole a glance at your friends, Izuku and Ochaco. A gasp left you when he pressed two fingers against your clit and rubbed soft, slow circles around it as his other hand rested on your hip. Tears fell own your face as you silently pleaded for him to move. He gave your thigh a slap when you grinded down on him to cause some kind of friction. "R-Rody...please...I..."

"Are you okay?" Ochaco asked, seeing the tears that fell down your face. "Is the movie too scary for you?"

You tried to answer her, but it was then that Rody took hold of your hips and began thrusting up into your wet pussy with short, harsh thrusts that stole your breath away. Your mind went blank as you tried to formulate words.

Rody leaned up and whispered in your ear as he thrusted even faster into your sopping wet hole, "C'mon, pretty. Answer her."