Izuku x F!reader🍋

You were straddling your boyfriend's lap in the middle of a heated makeout session. A usual thing for you two on a Friday night when both your parents went out together, leaving you two to your own devices. The reason you and Midoriya were trusted to be alone together so frequently was because you were both sworn to chastity, you even had matching chastity rings.

Midoriya felt your hand graze over his chastity ring and he pulled away, "Do you wanna stop here?" He asked, just as he always did when he noticed you linger over his or your ring. "I have.. an idea. If you're okay with it." You mumbled, grazing a hand over the bulge you were sitting on.

Izuku choked, "Bab..baby we can't.." He grabbed your wrist, a nervous look in his eyes. He had stopped caring too much about staying chaste, but he knew you were quite serious about your relationship with God.

"No!" you said defensively, almost insulted that he would think that of you. You shook it off and continued, "I was thinking we could.. uh.. masturbate together.." You mumbled suddenly feeling shy about how bold you were out of the blue. Your boyfriend flushed red under you as he silently nodded his head.

You smiled wide as you got off of him, pulling your shirt over your head and your shorts off, tossing them to the side and letting your boyfriend do the same. You went back to a similar position you were in before and he marveled at your green and black lingerie set you bought without your parents knowing.

"Can I.. touch.. You? Please.. God you are so beautiful.." Midoriya rambled on, not realizing he was pinning your arms above your head so you couldn't cover yourself. He looked so desperate that you just had to say yes. It's okay as long as you don't let him roam too far.

Your boyfriend's large hands started touching you everywhere , it felt so sinful but so, so good at the same time. You braced yourself on his shoulders, his large, muscular shoulders and involuntarily you bucked your hips down on to him and the noise that came from the boy below you rang in your head and ricocheted right to your core.

You moved back on Izuku's lap, covering your face as you spoke, "We should.. Start touching ourselves.." and for a moment you thought you saw a hint of a disappointment in his eyes

"Can I please, please , take these off of you please.." He whined, giving you those puppy dog eyes that you have never been able to say no to as he pawed at the bra. You stroked his cheek and whispered a soft yes to him and he began to fumble with the clasp on the back. You reached around to help him get it but he caught your hands.

"Just.. let me.." He rested his forehead on your bare chest, savoring this moment. You let your hands rest on his torso as he finally got the clasp and your lace bra fell to your wrists. Izuki grabbed it and tossed it without a care, staring shamelessly. His hand caressed your waist and his pinky slipped under the waistband.

He pulled those off fast, followed by his boxers, leaving you both naked tangled together. The shyness wore off on your end, replaced by a need you didn't know you had. You reached down, rubbing circles on your clit as your boyfriend watched from underneath you, cock twitching. Eventually, he started touching himself too, mumbling your name as he did.

You had masturbated on the phone and video call with him many times before, but that was nothing compared to seeing him, feeling him beneath you. He watched you intently, eyes so full of lust and desire that it startled you.

"You're doing so good holding yourself back Izu.." You were teetering on a thin line, teasing him, but you couldn't help it in this scenario.

Leaning forward, Izuku whispered into your ear "I want you to insert a finger into yourself. Now." and you swear you have never done as you were told so fast in your life. He marveled in the sight of you fucking your hand because he told you to. Feeling your juices drip onto his thigh turned him on so much more than he thought it should have.

You added another finger, keeping a thumb on your clit the whole time, turning yourself into a babbling mess, clearly reaching your peak.

"No." Izuku spoke suddenly, both startling and confusing you. No? You looked at him, clearly confused.

"You can't cum yet, baby. We have to come together." he said with a cocky smirk plastered across his face. You know Izuku and you know he has the stamina of a beast so if you wanted to cum you knew you were going to have to push him.

You moaned his name, loud and desperate. You started humping his leg slightly, supporting yourself with a hand pressing on his chest, pushing on his nipple. He moaned, like moan moaned, loud and animalistic. You loved knowing where his sweet spots were.

He didn't let you get away with it, however. He pushed his thigh up against your core and you were sent over the edge. Coming undone around your fingers.

Izuku wasn't done, he put his hand over yours, pressing your finger into your clit.

"Please..! Oh! Pleasepleasepleaseplease! IZU!" You came again, collapsing onto your boyfriend, not realizing you were rubbing right on his dick. Now that was enough to push him over the edge.

" FUCK! Baby you're so beautiful, you're so perfect. Fuck, I'm cumming.. I'm cumming!. " and he did, he came all over himself and you with a string of incoherent curses and begs for nothing in particular.

He quickly wiped the cum off of you with his bed sheet, knowing it made you paranoid. You felt so safe with him, laying on his chest, covered in your own juices. He stroked your hair and rubbed your back as you relished in the afterglow of your orgasms.

"You were so good.. That was so good, baby. I love you.." He whispered sweet nothings into your ear as you drifted off to sleep.