Denki x F!Reader 🍋

A/N:...hi....😓 yes i know i said i'd do a face reveal and start posting more but uhm...it's been a while since then with zero updates and i'm sorry for that reasons are again school and because Wattpad decided i should be punished for reading smut 24/7 and logged me out for a while 😀 but I've managed now to log back in, clearly, and i will try and keep to my word of posting but this is just a little something i wrote in a rush its not the best i hope it'll do while i finish up on some things! (the photo up there is indeed me :]) 

Wait—" Kaminari is stunned. "You're a virgin?"

You confessed this without thinking about it, which was highly stupid. He looks at you like you're a ghost. "Shut up! I shouldn't have even told you.."

He finds this funny, though he holds back his laughter to avoid making you feel even worse. "I mean, it's.. normal, right?" He can't even be sure.

You sit ashamed on your bed, thumb rubbing your arm in embarrassment. If you're honest, sex never occurred to you. Your life at school, as a hero, and other things kept you busy.

Kaminara sits next to, staring awkwardly at the ceiling. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad." His apology sounds genuine, and it makes you feel a little better, but not fully.

"Maybe.. I could help you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit—" His hand reached down to eagerly rub your clit. "She needed this, huh?" A cocky smirk spreads from ear to ear.

He has you scrambled in front of him, back against the soft sheets of your once put together bed. Your pillows are long gone onto the floor, and your blankets are barely on aswell.

One of his hand is toying with your clit, while one is holding the side of face. "You look so pretty like this– fuck—can't ever get enough of you.." His eyes are focused onto yours, hair falling in front of his face to give you a beautiful sight.

His cock is sliding in and out of you with no patience. Angrily and greedy. Each and every thrust hits your g-spot, giving you no time to think. Nevertheless even time to move. His hips are slapping against your pelvic bone rapidly, and you're sure he's going to break you.

"Kam— ah!!" The tip of his cock meets with your spongey wall and you arch your back, deafened with the sound of pleasure.

Now he's got you.

You swear he's doing it on purpose now, destroying your guts so you know how good sex feels like. What you've been missing out on the whole entire time.

The sweet sounds of slick and skin connecting fill the room up, and you know it'll stay there for awhile. "How's my birthday girl? You alright, gorgeous?" He's panting now, and you can tell he's losing energy. "Good– mm, fuck right there!"

Clearly you encourage him because he suddenly uses a hand to pull your leg over his shoulder. And before you can even possibly consider what he's about to do, he bites down onto your calve.

"Oh!–"

His thrusts get deeper, hitting all over your walls that you have no time to catch your breath, only take what he gives you. "Feels so good, ngh- shit.."

He's about to finish.

A thumb reaches down to massages your clit, urging you cum before him. He wants to make this experience life changing and unforgettable.

His hips smack harshly into your, and he uses a small electrical charge to stimulate you're clit. "Feel that, pretty girl??"

A scream escapes your lips, making him grin. Your whole body is a trembling mess under him. Sticky, lewd, and perfect.

He slams one more time into you, before his cock twitches and he cums inside your warm walls. He fills you up to the brim, making sure you're stuffed with his seed.

The both of you rest your minds for a moment, catching your breath. You have no idea what he just did, but whatever it was has you hooked.

His eyes fall down to yours once he regains self control. "You alright?" You can only nod your head as your body gains its consciousness.

A small chuckle falls from his mouth and he leans down to give you a soft kiss on your forehead. "Happy birthday."