Bakugo x F!reader🍋

Bakugo chased you through the dorms, not being able to even get close to you due to your quirk and the fact that he couldn't use his quirk to boost himself with explosions. You were clearly winning as you pushed through people, running up the wall to avoid him if you got close to be cornered. Everything was looking good for you until you made the fatal mistake of running into your own room. It was instinct, really, and you only realized how badly you fucked up once you were cornered in your own bedroom, Katsuki standing in front of the door that he locked behind him.

"Delete it and I'll let you go." He glared holes into your phone, which you were holding in your right hand. You giggled like crazy at his angered face which only pissed him off even more. You were the only one in the entirety of UA who'd be able to get away with this.

"Hell no!" You screeched, "What're you going to do about it? Besides, it's just a photo of you wearing your glasses! What's the big deal here?!" You continued to laugh directly in his face, and he clenched his own phone, knuckles turning white.

"It's embarrassing!" He shouted back, " Delete it." His tone was scary, anyone else would shit their pants if he talked to them in that voice. He didn't scare you though, you knew you had the Katsuki Bakugo wrapped around your finger.

" Make me."

And that was enough to snap the very thin line of patience the hot headed man had. He very easily pinned you down to the bed you were standing on moments prior.

"Woah! Who would've guessed Bakugo Katsuki was into this kinky shit?!" You laughed like crazy as his face burned red with anger.

"You wanna see kinky? I'll show you kinky." He said in a low growl, pulling you up by your hair.

Bakugo fished his glasses out of his pocket , forcing them onto your face. He then snatched your phone out of your hand, not that you were gonna fight back anyway. Your face was the one that was red now, and not from embarrassment. He shoved his phone into his back pocket and looked back down at you, staring up at him with those beady eyes of yours, fist still holding your hair.

"Do you have anything to say now? You might be a sneaky bitch but you're cornered, there's where for you to run to." His eyes looked different than when he normally teased you, like they were glossed over.

You sat in silence, looking everywhere BUT his eyes because you knew he hated that. He let go of his grip on your hair and opted to squeeze your face hard, pulling it so he was only a few inches away from his. Leaving you with no choice but to look him in the eye.

"Now you wanna shut that trashy little mouth of yours? C'mon you don't have anything bratty to say?" He scoffed in your face, the tables have turned and now he was the one laughing at you . You spoke but it wasn't very coherent due to the way he was holding your face. He released his handing, opting to squeeze your wrists together.

"I said," You huffed, "That you won't do shit. "

Sparks of anger danced in Bakugo's eyes as he shoved you back on the bed, giving himself room to get on his knees in front of you.

"Okay, here's how this is going to go you bitch. You;re going to sit up enough so that you are level with my dick, then you're gonna get it out and suck. Make use of your trashy mouth since it's clearly not good for anything else." He commanded in a voice that sent chills up your spine. You swallowed the 'fear', you couldn't give in just yet.

"No." You blurted out and the face he made had you dripping wet. He grabbed a fist of your hair and tugged so hard you were sure he ripped some out. He forced your face into his hard-on and you turned your head to the side.

"I would stop being a fucking brat and start complying or youre not gonna like the outcome." He threatened. You cursed, causing him to slap you across the face. "Act like a lady not a skank."

You swallowed your pride and unzipped his jeans with your teeth, allowing him to get the button. You licked him over his underwear once before pulling that down with your teeth as well. If you were gonna listen, you were gonna be as much of a bitch about it as possible. You kissed at the tip, licking up the pre cum that pearled at the top. You pretty much did anything except put it in your mouth and you could tell Bakugo was not having it.

He pushed his thumb into your mouth and opened it wide, giving him the chance to fully sheath himself in your throat. Bakugo was not small by any means. You could feel the tip hitting the back of your throat, violating you. You grabbed his thighs, digging your nails in hard enough that you could see a little bit of blood dribble out.

Katsuki pushed your head back, giving the chance to take one breath before burying your nose in his pubic hair. You screamed around his dick but the vibrations only egged him on even more. He used your mouth as if you were some kind of toy.

"Look at you, mascara running down your face while you choke on my dick. You;re such a slut. I bet you'd let anyone fuck your mouth like this huh?" His thrusts began getting erratic and uneven, more desperation in his eyes. His voice even picked up, grunting and groaning because of you .

He pulled out of your throat and you whined . You missed his dick violating your mouth.

"Awe, miss my dick already huh?" His voice was nothing more than a harsh groan as he continued to jerk himself off. You watched intently, a hand slipping between your thighs to relieve the ache in your core. Seeing you touching yourself while giving him the fuck me eyes sent Katsuki over the edge and he came all over your face, all over his glasses.

'Do not wipe that off." He ordered. You obliged, watching him grab his phone out of his other pocket and turn it on, fumbling with it for a minute. It took a minute to register what the blinding flash was. Katsuki took a picture of you. A picture of you in his glasses covered in his cum, a picture of your swollen lips and tear stained cheeks.

"Katsuki!" You shouted, pushing yourself up. He easily shoved you back though.

"We're even now. Piss me off and I send this to the class group chat. I'm sure the other guys would just love this." He scowled.