2

I just got done working out I'm in the kitchen putting cream cheese on my bagels when my phone starts ringing

"Hey mom"

"Hey sweetie how's your first day going." My mom asked. "Mom it's olny 8:30 my first class doesn't start till 11:00" I said with a little laugh.

"I just wanted to make sure you were up."she said. I shook my head even tho she couldn't see me.

"Is that chase." I heard my little brother ask. Mom must have her phone on speaker.

"Hey Archer." I said to him. "It is chase." He said sounding happy.

"Chase when are you coming home because moms taking me to school in her bath robe." He said I could practically hear the eye roll in his voice. "Hey I look perfectly fine in my bath robe!" Mom said defending herself. "Mom no you don't." Archer said a mater of fact. "Hey now be nice to mom and I don't know when's the next time I'm coming home." I said.

"Aww man I really miss you"he said. " I miss you to buddy."

"Alright go get your back pack so we won't be late." Mom told Archer. "Bye Chase I love you!"

"I love you have a good day at school."

"Alright Honey I'll call you back later I love you." She said. "I love you mom."

After I got off the phone I headed to my room for a shower. But before I pop my head in to my bestfriends room. The other guys must have already left.

All I see when I look in there is his foot sticking out of the blanket he's still asleep. That's why he wasn't at our work out.

"Dude wake the fuck up." I tell him shaking his foot. "Uhhhh!" He groaned pulling his foot under the blanket.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled.

"You can't have five more minutes you'll make it five hours." I said as i opened the curtains. "You act just like my mom." He said taking his head out of the blanket. I just smiled and winked at him on my way out.

                                       ~~~

I'm making my way into my first class. I don't know if Wyatt ever got up or not.

As I was making my way up the stairs to the top a baby toy dropped in front of me.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to drop that!" A girl said picking up the toy. She had a little baby on her lap. She only looks like she's 20 maybe 21. I've never seen her here before.

"Do you need anything?" She asked cutting of my train of thought because I was still standing in the middle of the stairs.

"Uh yea mind if I set?" Smooth chase real smooth. "Yea sure go ahead." She said looking around trying to figure out why I'm setting right next to her when there's two other rows of seats.