22

It's just after dinner

Mom and dad took all the girls and Memphis to the ice cream shop that just opened so it just me, Everest, chase and Wyatt.

Everest is showering, Wyatt and chase are watching Shrek in the basement and I'm setting on the dock drinking a cup of peppermint tea.

I didn't really think I would miss leaving my family this much but just being back and seeing everyone and knowing they're all leaving their lives together.

It makes me sad to think that Memphis can't see his aunts and his uncle all the time or his grandparents. He's so happy when he's around them.

I want to move back.

I just don't want to leave my best friends they're my everything and I love them.

But I think it'll do us some good.

"Hey."

I look behind me and see chase walking down the dock in all his glory.

He's wearing black baggy jeans and a grey crew neck.

"Hi."  I say when he sits down beside me.

"Whatcha doin?" He asks.

"Just thinking." I say with a small smile.

"About what?" He looks at me then looks out to the lake.

"Just about how much I miss my family when I'm not with them." I say taking a drink of my tea.

"They're amazing people." He says looking back at me with a smile.

"Yes they really are." I say.

We're setting in silence.

It's nice, not awkward.

We never really just sit and think there's always something going on.

"I think I'm gonna move back when I graduate." I say.

"Yea?"

"Yea."

"It'll give me the chance to really get to know your family." He says looking at me.

Huh?

"Wha-?" I don't get to finish my sentence when chase stands up and grabs me to stand with him.

He takes my tea cup and sets it down and puts his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I've been thinking for awhile now." He says looking down at me.

"About what?" I ask.

I'm nervous but in a good way.

"About you about how amazing and beautiful you are." He says with a smile.

I'm blushing.

"Oh," I say.

"Yea and about how much I love you." He says.

What did he Oh My God.

"You what?" I ask I don't think I heard him right.

"I love you." He says leaning down.

When he reaches my lips he's captures them in a kiss.

It's sweet and loving telling me everything he didn't say.

I kiss him back with even more passion.

I bring my hands from his shoulders to the back of his neck playing with his hair.

We part away breathing heavy.

"I love you." I say.

"And I have for awhile I just didn't know how to say it I've never loved someone like this." I tell him honestly.

He smiles at me then kisses me again it's short and sweet.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

"Mhm!" I say kissing him again.

I feel him smile through the kiss.

I finally met my person I really did. 

__________________________________

Heyyyy guys sorry I haven't put out a chapter I've been really busy. I know it's a short chapter but I felt like it was perfect the way it is.

I hope you enjoyed.

Thank all of you who have taken the time to read my story I really didn't think it would do this well but I wanted to say thank you and that all of y'all have a special place in my heart love you guys❤️

Xoxo, Abby