13

I roll over on to my side expecting to see the left side of my bed empty

But no I forgot that I let chase stayed over.

Not that I mind.

He's laying on his back with one arm on his stomach and then either over his head.

I don't remember him taking off his shirt but I'm here for it.

I look over at the alarm clock.

7:30am.

I never wake up this early on Saturday. Maybe I can get some stuff done.

I really need to go gift shoping in for my sister. Her wedding is in like three weeks.

I haven't seen my family in so long.

That reminds me I need to call my mom.

I get up and head to my closet.

I'm gonna wear some purple plaid pajama pants and a black cropped tanktop.

I head to the bathroom and turn the water on, the water heats up as I'm taking my clothes off.

I hop in the shower, i wash my hair and my body all the good stuff.

Once I'm out I get dressed and do my skincare. It doesn't consist of much but there's some things. I also brush out my hair.

I walk back into the room, Chase is still asleep just now he's on his stomach.

I make my way to Memphis's room to check on him. He can sleep for so long.

I walk in the room, he's still sound asleep.

I can't believe he'll be seven months old on the seventeenth, it's crazy to think about it feels like I just had him.

In my kitchen I have some dishes to do, so I load up the dish washer and then clean the counter.

I ordered grocery's so those should be here soon.

While I wait for them I call my mom.

"Hey hon!" My mom says right when she picks up the phone.

"Hey mom!"

"How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm good things here haven't been to busy." I say setting on my couch.

"How are things back home?" I ask.

"Things are good kinda hectic but not the same without you!" Mom said with a little laugh.

"Yea I miss you guys." I say to her. I've always been close to my family.

"Come down and see us sometime, are you bringing a date to your sisters wedding?" She asked.

"I wasn't really planing on it." I said.

"Why don't you bring that guy that's always in Everests instagram stories?" She questions.

"You mean chase?"

"If that's him is it?"

"Oh look my groceries are here I'll call you later mom love you!" I say.

"I love you to." She said with a laugh hanging up.

~

I'm putting the groceries away when I here the patter of feet coming down the hallway.

I turn and sure enough chase is walking in to the kitchen and setting in the stool at the island.

"Hey," I said with a little smile.

"Hey"

"How'd you sleep?" I asked turning around so I could put the cereal in the pantry.

"Pretty good." He said leaning his head down on his hands and watching me.

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked me.

"Lazy day?" I really didn't plan on doing to much stuff.

"Sounds good to me." He said raising his hands over his head stretching.

His biceps are huge but not to big but not to small you know.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask him looking away so he doesn't catch me staring.

"Umm waffles?"

"I love waffles!"

~

"Ok I'm definitely on team Edward!" Chase said before taking a bite out of his waffle.

"Me to at first I was team Jacob but then Everest sat me down and demanded I be on team Edward." I said while laughing remembering when she did that.

"Wyatt's on team Jacob." He said with a smile.

"Oh just wait till Ev finds the out." I said laughing.

When our laughing died down Memphis started crying.

"I'll be right back." I said getting up and walking to Memphis's room.

"Hey baby!" I said.

When he saw me he smiled.

"How'd you sleep mister?" I said in a baby voice.

He smiled up at me and layed his head on my shoulder. 

"I guess you sleep good then." I laughed.

When I walked back in to the kitchen chase was doing the dishes.

"You didn't have to do that you know." I said setting down on a stool.

"Yea I know but I wanted to." He looked up and smiled.

Memphis started whining pulling at my shirt.

"I'm going to feed him in the living room." I said standing up.

"Ok"

~

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Chase said coming into the living.

"What about the new movie purple harts it just came out on Netflix?"

I've been seeing people talk about it a lot.

"Sounds good to me." He said grabbing a blanket and draping it over us.

And that's how we spent our Saturday watching movies but now we're in the bed.

Memphis is asleep on chases chest and I'm cuddled up to his side.

I could get used to this.

__________________________________

Sorry for the simi sort chapter I'm sick right now but I still wanted to get something out for y'all.

Anyways hope y'all liked the chapter.

Vote, comment.

Xo, Abby