8

Me and chase are in the car right know eating our food

Me and chase are in the car right know eating our food. We decided on chipotle.

We're also at this lake. But we're still in the car because it's raining. Chase Atlantic is playing low on the radio.

"So is this like a date or what?" I asked Chase taking a bite of my food.

"Nah I'll take you on something better then this on our first date." He said looking over at me with a smirk.

I was really just fucking with him. I wasn't expecting that.

"Oh." Is all I say.

"Yep."

"You know i always told my self that I would never talk to you?" I told him.

"Really?" He asked in a questioning voice.

"Yea I thought there was no reason to I'm a writer and you a star hockey player those two things don't really line up in the same category." I said.

"Yea but all thanks to Memphis we're here in my car eating chipotle while it's raining." He said with a little smile.

"Yea I was really nervous to bring him with me that day because I didn't know how he was gonna do." I said putting the lid back on the container and turning so I'm facing him.

He gave me one off his hoodies so I have that on top of my dress.

"He just sleep through the whole thing I think it's because of the Professor." He said with a laugh. "Yea he talks really slow." I said joining in on him laughing.

~

"I had fun tonight thanks for taking me to the dance and also for the food." I said looking up at chase.

We're in front of my door.

"Your welcome I had fun to." He said smiling at me.

He has a really nice smile.

"We'll I'm gonna go on in I'll see you Wednesday." I said reaching up to hug him around his neck.

He hugs me back. When I go to pull away he pulls me tighter to him putting his face in my neck.

"I have to go inside chase." I said with a chuckle.

"Just a little longer." He said.

He finally let go after like five minutes.

"Tell Memphis I said good night." Chase said walking away.

"Good night river." He said turning and rounding the corner backwards.

"Good night chase." I mumbled unlocking the door and walking in.

When I get in i here the sink running.

I take off my shoes and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey honey how was the dance?" Grandma Linda asked me.