15

TW/ sexual assault, abuse.

If any of you have went through this I'm so sorry y'all guys don't deserve that, if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm right here:)

Anyways enjoy.

"You need a date?" He asked me slinging an arm around my shoulders

"Umm?" I really don't know what to say.

"YES she does!" Everest yells from across the room.

Chase looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I mean yea i mean sure you can be my date." I say with a sheepish smile.

"Alright then we're going together." He says.

I nod my head and look down at Memphis, he's slowly going to sleep when he sees me looking at him he smiles around my nipple and goes back to sucking.

"So what should I wear?" Chase asked me propping his feet up on the table.

"Well my dress is going to be a dark green so you can wear a black suit with a dark green tie if you would like." I tell him looking over and smiling.

"Ok I think I actually have a green tie?" He said with his eyebrows pulled together.

"Actually I need to look, wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Yea sure." I say and pull up my bra and put a pacifier in Memphis's mouth so he doesn't wake up.

"I don't think I've ever seen your closet?" I say and look up at him.

"Yea no body really goes in there." He said with a laugh.

When we get to his room I walk over to his bed and set up against the head bored.

"Alright show me what you got." I say.

"Okk?" He says walking into his closet.

After a little while he comes out with a black suit in and two ties in his hands.

He looks good, men in suits always gets me.

"So I couldn't pick which one so I brought them out here." He says walking over to the side of the bed i was setting on.

I put Memphis on the bed and stand up taking the ties in my hands.

"Ok so my dress match's this one the best but I would bring that one two because I've only seen the dress over the phone." I say looking up at him.

And when I do my breath nearly gets knocked out of my lungs.

He's standing so close, he's has an adorable smile on his face.

He looks from my left eye to my right eye then down to my lips. He does that again then starts leaning in.

I do to.