Adrian

I am stunned, partly because I lost so easily to this girl who seems quite young. But I am mostly stunned because of her eyes. The unique eyes of the Solace family. Silver, almost a hint of white to it with dark raven pupils. 

She reminds me so much of our missing sister. Wait, could it be? In a soft voice, almost a whisper I manage to say, "Is it you, Morana?" The girl seems shocked, I have no doubt now, she is our sister. But before I manage to say anything, she runs off with the prize money. 

In the car, with a chauffeur driving me, I call Damon. "I think I just found our sister." Those words, that single sentence has managed to move all my other thoughts aside. 14 years ago, our sister was kidnapped, although everyone tried their best, no one could find her. We missed her so much, but now it seems we have found her. 

"Excuse me?" The voice at the other end pauses.

"I just saw our sister!" I almost laugh with joy, which I almost never do. 

"You what? First of all, where? How? and are you sure?" The questions are almost endless, but I know, even Damon knows that it HAS to be our sister. "I was underground fighting, and then I fought with her, when we were rolling around, I saw her eyes. They were the signature Solace eyes." I explain into my phone.

"Right, first of all, what is our precious sister doing in a place like that? And second, if you were underground fighting, I'm sure she'll return. Talk to her then, don't frighten her, and try NOT to scare her away!" Damon commands into my ear. I can't believe how he is thinking in this situation, but Damon is Damon.

He could probably think while battling 40 men (I saw it first handedly so I know its possible). The driver drops me off at a fancy hotel, booked for me. The ladies take my coat and belongings I change into something more suitable and start planning. 

I know that the sudden news of having 5 brothers and coming with me is going to take some trust. So I need to plan carefully. It is critical that she gets to know me and except the family, because family is everything in the Mafia.

Right. The. Mafia.

How was I supposed to explain that to her? But then again, she was already an underground fighter. She probably got into a lot of shady stuff although I didn't want to admit it (I ready hated that she had to get into this business this young) but I was kind of proud of her. 

She did beat me in less than 5 minutes, which just goes on to explain, she is very skilled. I calm my half nerves and proceed to call the rest of my brothers, although Damon has dropped the news, they are still processing everything and I have to explain to them.

I was here on a specific business trip, but its canceled now, due to bringing back our sister. Our one and only sister, Morana.