Morana

I met Jennie and Regan in math and we became almost instant friends. Surprise, surprise. They were also fighters, and were very good at it. Regan's father was a famous politician, and Jennie came from a multibillionaire family.

Both were neither surprised, nor scared after knowing I was in the mafia. Practically everyone worshiped Leonardo and everywhere I walked, faces turned and whispers erupted. Talking about how I had fought Leonardo and had gotten away with it.

A limo came to pick up most of the kids, a few exceptions with the ones with scholarships, but they got to home in some way. I couldn't find my phone and I had a pretty good idea of where it was. I actually have 2 more phones with me, exact color, model, brand, and all the data backed up.

But I didn't tell anyone that, instead I tracked my phone down. Oh, I wouldn't be so stupid that I didn't put a tracker in my phone, tracking it was easy, there were 3 separate fire and waterproof trackers in separate pieces. In case 1 was destroyed, 2 others were there. 

The tracker was moving fast, someone was driving, and they were going fast. "Track this down, and  bring a rose gold phone to me." I order some of my bodyguards and they take off in a chase. But just as they turn, Leonardo emerges from a door. Then smirks at me with my phone in his hands. 

"You think I didn't know you had trackers in your phone?" He throws it at me and one of the guards next to me catches it. "Attack." I say while looking at my phone. Leonardo defeats them easily and soon they are all knocked unconscious. "You thought I would loose?" I just stare at him. "You should know by now, nothing is how it seems 'round here." 

Then Jennie and Regan emerge from behind the building. "Surprise!" They both say and a dark black limo and car pulls up. Out of the car, a women gets out and hands me, Jennie, and Regan dresses while she hands Leonardo a tux. "Lets go!" I run off with Jennie and Regan to the elite bathroom while Leonardo walks to the men's.

For the elite, there is a private luxury bathroom. The floors and walls are softy decorated while there are changing rooms for every one of us. Then next to that there are vanity's that have expensive makeup on them. 

We all get changed into our outfits.

My outfit.

Regan's outfit

Regan's outfit.