Morana

I wake up to find a neatly folded uniform. 

It wasn't that bad, stylish even, but I didn't like the tie

It wasn't that bad, stylish even, but I didn't like the tie. Not one bit. I pulled my 'fake' hair into a ponytail. Some pink gloss, not that I needed it, and mascara. I knew I looked beautiful, and felt the stares of boys and their jealous girlfriends. 

My first class was physics, prior to what it seems, I'm really smart, I have an IQ of almost 200, well I don't know for sure because it goes over the charts. "Class, this is Morana. Everyone please welcome her." She turns to me. "Do you want to introduce yourself?" 

I grin and pull a small throwing star out and flick my wrist. I impales on the desk of a boy who is laying his head on it. Some stare up in surprise, although most don't even bat an eye. Most of the kids here are sons and daughters of powerful families. Except for a few others.

The boy looks up, and it is then, that I relies he is the one that made my heart beat. The one that said his name was Viper. I walk over to him, the class seems stunned, even the teacher who takes a step back. 

When I get close enough, he grabs my wrist, hard. I know it will leave bruises later on, but I don't really care. "When I speak, you will face me, not have a quiet afternoon nap, prince." I add the prince at the end and say it mockingly. 

"Who are you to talk to me this way?!?!" His voice is ice cold and somehow that makes me even more attracted towards him. "Why, never heard of the name Solace?" I say almost teasingly and he pulls back a little. Solace.Romano.Volkov. The most powerful mafia families. 

"Solace..." The boy licks his lips and I earn glares from the girls. It's no secret that all of them have massive crushes on him. But sorry girls, this boy will be mine, and mine only. The thing is, they say boys can be evil, but the truth is, while boys are evil, girls are psychopaths. 

"I'm guessing your Romano?" I know to have this much power, he must be someone important and I am the Volkov heir, which only leaves the Romano's. The seems surprised but smirks. "Why, you interested?" I answer with a star to his throat. He just chuckles. "Nice meeting you." He just says.

 I answer back with a smirk. "I think it would be better advised to listen to me when I talk next time." I turn around to go back but feel myself being pulled back. "I don't think so beauty." He slides a knife along my hand and everyone gasps.

"2, at the football practice. Meet me there." I leave him hanging and walk towards the teacher who has just coward back. "My seat?" I ask in a all too fake sweet voice. "Riight, the one next to Leonardo." She happened to point to the desk next to him. 

I just plop myself on the chair and drone out about the teacher. It's finally 2 and I head towards the football practice. Leonardo is already waiting and he smirks. Already a small crowd has gathered. "You're late." 

"No. You're early." Leonardo whacks my thigh, "I think you should be punished for your tardiness." I just laugh, cold and unfeeling while I shove a sharp knife into his arm. Blood flows down. "No one speaks to me like that." And drop all my weapons. Leonardo does the same. 

"First blood wins." We both nod at each other. "Start." With that, Leonardo lunges, catching me by the face and kicking my feet out. I just flip to the side and punch him, hard. But, within seconds, he has me pinned. I slowly give a small kiss to him, but bite him instead. I push him off but he pins me in a headlock. 

I smile and he notices the blood I have on my teeth. "You animal." He checks his neck and comes out with blood. "Thanks." I say before gathering my things and blowing a kiss to him. I smile as I head back. I have slipped him my contacts before leaving and know he will find it soon.