Morana

I started the match with Andrei and Silver first. Silver has chosen a tray of throwing knives and one slashes his side.

Andrei knocks Silver to the ground and punches her in the face, but Silver slides out, and sticks a knife in his side. Andrei flips her and punches her gut 2 times, blood trickles out of her mouth but Silver strikes him, faster than a viper 4 times. Each hit making its way home to his arms and legs.

I am surprised as Silver manages to strangle Andrei. Andrei is the best. The elite of the elite, and Silver just managed to strangle him with 6 years of training. SIX!!! Andrei doesn't back down though, I guess winning is more important to him than love. He pulls out of her grasp, then gets her in a nutcracker choke. 

Silver gasps for air but manages at the last second to make a throat punch, making him stumble back. She at last manages to get a knife to his neck, pressing in and causing a small stream of blood to flow. Andrei is no fool and knows he is beaten. 

Both shake hands and paramedics attend to both. Silver is in better condition than Andrei, but neither are in prime condition. So I send them off to the hospital wing to get patched up. Next up is Ivan and Shadow. I know Shadow will do his best to kill Ivan. I know this because I know he is jealous of Ivan. 

Ivan has chosen a dart gun, it will be fatal to Shadow if he gets shot with it. But he has a handgun and better chance of winning. Shadow used to be my best friend and we would do anything together, but after he betrayed me to Andrei, spying on me to report back.  

I cut ties with him immediately, I let Andrei be, since he just wanted to keep me safe. Shadow had betrayed my trust, and I had wanted to kill him, but Maxim stopped me. Saying he was a skilled fighter and to not let him go to waste. 

I obliged, of course and just stopped talking to him after all this. The match starts and this time, it is in a big arena where there are small places to hide. Ivan fires a dart at Shadow and he counters back immediately, showering Ivan with bullets. One hits him on the shoulder and blood sputters out.

I know it isn't fair that Shadow has a gun, but this is suppose to be a punishment, not an evenly matched practice round. Soon, Shadow has Ivan badly wounded and in need of medical care, I am not evil no matter what others think, so I stop the match announce Shadow as the winner and let the paramedics take Ivan away.

I slowly walk to the hospital wing, where Silver is nowhere to be seen. I see Andrei and walk over to him, sitting besides his bed. "Привет брат, как ты держишься?" (Hello brother, how are you holding up?) I flinch knowing what's coming. 

Andrei slides a dagger down a cheek, making red blood flow. "Я убью тебя." (I will kill you.) "Don't worry brother, I'll be waiting. And, I hear you like Silver?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he looks about to kill. 

That second, the door opens and Silver steps in with a cold face. Then looks at my face, and the dagger in Andrei's hand in disbelief. "Как ты смеешь так поступать с наследником? Тебя наказывали, НАКАЗАЛИ." (How dare you do this to the heir. You were being punished, PUNISHED.) 

Adrian stammers to find words. "How long were you there?" "The whole time." Then Silver closes the distance with quick steps and leans in. "And for the record, I liked you too. But that was before you did this." She points to my face. "Your are made to obey, not lead and you have broken that."

With that, she gives a quick kiss to Andrei before leaving, pulling me out with her. Maxim stands outside waiting for us. His eyes narrow upon looking at my face and charges in. "Do I look horrible?" I ask worriedly to Silver but she shakes her head. "If anything, it makes you look even more beautiful, alluring." 

I blink slowly and follow along as Silver pulls me along again.

********************************

Sorry that was a bit boring. I hope to put more action into the next chapter so stay tuned!