Morana

Right, one week after I was 'kidnapped' by the Russian's, by Andrei and Ivan, I have 6 more bodyguards. Yup, six more. Silver helped me pretend that I had been kidnapped, although I actually had been. Then mysteriously let my brothers access my location. Can you note the sarcasm there?

I had sat through a long lecture about not going out on my own, skipping class, ditching bodyguards, this that and everything. I finally couldn't take it anymore and had shouted "You people with a brain of a child's, if you had any idea, you would know I can hold my own in a fight, and can't you notice the mark on my face is made by a dagger held at an angle and sliced with precision so it wouldn't damage any vitals!"

My memory broke off by Gwen coming in through the front door and shouting that her cousin was going to be here in an hour. After that, the mansion was in a frenzy.

"Which one? Is he the, you know?"

"Yes! And he's coming now, so get formal clothes on."

"Wait, who's 'you know'?"

"You'll know soon."

"Tell the cooks to perfect the meal."

"Are his parents coming?"

"Yes!"

"This is the worst." 

And others blabbing on. I has no idea who this 'guy' was and why everyone was in such a frenzy but I got ready for the evening. 

My outfit for the day is a beautiful gold and black mermaid dress

My outfit for the day is a beautiful gold and black mermaid dress. A soft red lipstick and deep contouring helps bring out my features. My hair is pulled into a low bun and I put on big gold earrings. The front door lets out a small chime and Gwen hurriedly went to the front door. 

I soon followed with my brothers behind me. I almost drop the gold cocktail I have in one hand. It has sweet, fruity, floral elderflower champagne flavors and shimmers like gold and pearls. Hence the name, Dragon's pearl. 

Luckily, the person in front of it catches it before it falls. "Leonardo?" Leonardo smirks and takes a sip of the drink. "Having alcohol from the start?" Gwen and my brothers, Leonardo's parents gawk at us. "You know my cousin? How?" Gwen stares at me, then Leonardo, then back at me.

I blush slightly while Leonardo starts. "Well, let's see. So on her first day while I was taking a lovely nap in physics, a shooting star almost hit me. Morana threatened to end my life if I didn't look at her while she talked. She almost did end my life but thankfully I stopped her with my charms." Leonardo flashes a smile in my direction and I hit him.

"Then, she challenged me to a fight, first blood to which she totally cheated by planting a kiss on my neck while secretly biting my neck and she won. Left me her phone number, stole my phone, to which I though 'how can I call her if I don't have a phone?' I stole her phone and took apart her 3 trackers, attached it to a passerby's motorcycle. I'm sure he had a lovely time trying to explain to her bodyguards why he had the trackers on him." 

I try to stop him there but he just keeps on talking. "Right, then the girls literally forced me to go to a club then she got abducted and now we're here!" I seriously punch him then and there while Leonardo's father takes a gun out. I smirk, indicating for him to turn around. When he does, he find 4 guards holding him at gunpoint.

"He is totally exaggerating!" I look at everyone who seems to be in shock. "Right, give us some time." I then proceed to pull him along while everyone is still left there, not moving. What are you doing here?" I whisper shout at him. "I'm here to see my favorite person!" He grins and I glare. 

"Not funny!" "I wasn't speaking to you. I'm here to see Gwen, my favorite cousin although your brothers are idiots. I don't know what a pretty girl like Gwen is doing with a guy like Damon." I pout when he says he isn't here to see me. I lower my cold personality with him and when he sees the pout he grins. 

"So, you were hoping I was here to see you?" He bites my ear and I grin at him and whisper into his ear. "Nope, I was hoping to see your brother." I smugly laugh while he feigns shock. "How do you know him?" Another voice speaks up surprising us both. "Considering I came fashionably in a separate limo with attendants, I'm sure she noticed me."

Leonardo scowls, "You always ruin the vibe." Then sticks his tongue out, being the mature person his brother Lorenzo is, he sticks his tongue back out. "Oh you two immature people. I'm going downstairs where there are real people."

I give a small laugh, then walk downstairs to everyone waiting. Time for the earthquake to begin. I grin wickedly and step foreword.