Chapter 29

A/N: Second to last Lost Boy! Here is how I picture Swan (Picrew by @Hiiragi goat). Funny how Owen/Owl was the first boy I introduced yet the last I decided to make. Anyway this story will have more than one ending! I hope you enjoy the chapter.
PS: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

You didn't know where you were going. All you knew was Wendy pulling you through the forest while Edwin brought up the rear. The sky was slowly going dark as the sun set. Peter would probably be up by now, unless Wendy had somehow killed him. The fact that if he was well he'd be relentlessly searching for you, gave you mixed feelings. He was the first person you were allowed to rely on. He lets you be vulnerable. But he was a bad person. You knew, even if it was never directed at you, you saw his anger. His unstableness. He was vulnerable around you.

At the end of the day your choice came down to the boys. You wouldn't let them stay with him if it meant they would be in danger. At the moment they were your number one priority. You could handle Peter. You knew how to calm him down. But they couldn't. They didn't know how to.

The ship was docked in the same cave as before although now it looked ready for takeoff. You could see a few of the boys sitting on deck out of the way as the crew worked around them. The second the three of you boarded the ship it was undocked and slowly emerged from the cave. A golden dust sprinkled the deck like snow and magically the ship slowly went from sailing on water to soaring through the air. Looking up you could see Tinkerbell was the source of the dust. After the ship was thoroughly covered she flew down to you, flying around your head with a light jingle before retreating back down to the forest below.

The boys were crowded around the railing pointing out the forest as you grew further and further away. "We'll put them below deck for the night. Take a break up here. I think I remember a few stories." Wendy reassured you, gesturing to where Edwin was corralling the more energetic of the boys towards what you assumed were the bunks.

You sat at the bow of the ship staring up at the starry sky. It was quiet minus the quiet snores from the crows nest and turning of the steering wheel from the crew member at the rear of the ship. You were half asleep on the deck, the adrenaline spike earlier had worn you out. Maybe that was why when you heard footsteps approach you you dismissed it as just Edwin or Wendy. "I can't believe you would just leave me like that. I trusted you." You instantly shot up, but Peter was quicker, covering your mouth before you could call for help. "I'm giving you two choices so listen up." Peter pinned you to the deck mercilessly. "Number one. You come with me quietly and we get our happily ever after. Or number two." He didn't elaborate further, leaving your mind to run wild. You had two choices and neither sounded nice.