7

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚  𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 ( bear)

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐲 ( bear)

We was at the boys house today and we were just having high conversations .

Draco had roscko on his hand wrapped on and this nigga talkin about what ever come to his mind him and TJ .

" I'm just saying if you bald headed and can't fight don't talk no shi someone will pull you by your micro naps and swing on you cough cough naii ."

" draco shut the fucc up ."

"I'm just playin mini ."

" never speak to me again." We could ass see she was tryna make it like she was mad but she had a low key smile on her face and Draco walked up to her hugging he from behind and shi .

Once again I hate it here .

" no get back draco fucc you and your toothless ass snake ."

" this toothless ass snake still get bitches so hush ."

" draco .."

" yea sis ?"

" how the fuck a snake get bitches ."

" aight so peep I gotta friend and he got hella snakes and for some reason most of his is female right so some of his snakes and rosko be fuccin and boom he get bitches like right now he got 5 kids on the way ."

" he gon be a deadbeat most likely huh ."

" hell nah he ain't gon be my twin sis ."

" uh ok ."

" I'm just playin mini ." Nigga has the goofiest smile on his face bro .

" draco you are such a damn trip ." TJ said .

" right who the fucc talking no it a snake not being his deadbeat twin ." Bibi said .

" was you dropped as a baby ?" Naii asked .

" ion know and ion care cause a nigga can't remember that anyway ."

" actually reap did yo ass actually drop me as a baby ?"

This Nigga reaper was high as fuck and his nigga gon smile eyes low and red while noddin .

" uh- you black bitch ."

This nigga shrugged and raised an eyebrow .

We was all confused but Draco wasn't .

" hushhh ."

Reaper pulled his phone out and started typing something and next thing we hear is that google lady saying ' I can't speak no way so whatchu mean hush .'

I wanted to laugh I wanted to laugh so bad but I can't be goin to hell with these folks.

" can I laugh ?" We heard draco loud ass whisper .

This Nigga reaper gon type up sum.
' I mean ion know I can tell you yes or no .'

I couldn't help it no more .

We all busted out laughing and he just shaking his head type shi .

After like five minutes the laughing died down and josiah walked out from the back room on his phone .

When I tell you you could feel the energy of the room shift so bad .

" oh bear you here , lemme talk wit you real quick ."

Oh hell ..

" ok ."

We walked out he front to his car , Yall Thai shit was tinted like hell and you couldn't see I it fr so I'm scared .

" bear ."

" hm ."

" I wanted to say sorry for how I lashed out on you."

He a lie just like my bald headed daddy , he been sayin sorry to my momma for how long and still on the same shi .

" no your not you wouldn't done what you did ."

" no bae I'm fr sorry ."

" hm ok ."

Actually ion even wanna be with him foreal .

" josiah ion wanna be with you no more ."

" huh ."

If he can huh he can hear.

" I said Ion wanna be with you no more I'm tired of you constantly being aggressive towards me and shi ."

" I'm trying to apologize to you for that and your trying to break up with me ."

" your apologies don't mean shi do your not finna change josiah ."

" you know what no ."

" what you mean .. no ?"

" I mean no your not fucking leaving me ."

He grabbed me by the neck .. again.

" and if I found out you out here entertaining any other boy it's over for you and him ."

" w-wasnt y-you just sor-sorry though ?"

See how niggas change

" not no more , I'm telling you right now you stuck with me . Matter of fact I want your location on with me at all times cause if ion know where you is imma think your cheating and you gon make me beat your ass ."

"I ain't making you do shi ."

" I'm not playing with you bear ." He said squeezing my neck tighter .

He pulled out ohone out my pocket and used face id and turned on my location with him .

" now get yo ass in there for I really lash out on you again ."

With that I ran out the car back into the house and it just went silent .

" you good sis ." Draco asked me .

I just nodded .

I could automatically feel everyone's concern rolling off them .

" yea I'm fine ."

" oh alr ."

I could tell that wasn't the end of it but they decided to. Let it go and went back into their own conversations .

I was ready to go but I ain't wanna ruin everyone's time so I just stayed quiet .

Josiah could be really sweet and stuff but that wasn't gon blind me from his aggressive ass ways .
-////-

Oh my god fucc is wrong with dude 🤦‍♀️