46

Got more votes for choice 1 🤷‍♀️

There was a big thing of blood on the bed

I gasped and then went to go look for my phone that I had dropped .

I picked my phone up and called 9-1-1

I got her sitting up and heard a loud knock on the door .

I ran to go open it to the paramedic people.

" where is the person ?" One guy asked .

" she's in the back ."

They ran to the back and I followed after.

They had pulled her onto a stretcher and put her in the back .

The guy. Asked if I was riding with wthem and I chose to come along .

We had made it to the hospital and she has passed out due to the pain  but the bleeding was only light now .

They rushed her into a  the hospital ward .

" MATERNAL EMERGENCY PREP O.R INTERNAL TURNED OUT BLEEDING ."

( o.r = operating room )

" maam we're gonna have to tell you to stay out here till notified  to come into the ward . Johnny please come escort her to the hospitals main waiting room " One lady told me before walking off .

This was so damn stressful .

My boyfriend is in the hospital and they don't know if he's gonna make it and my own damn sister is also in the hospital.

Their all I have .

I've spent my whole life being sheltered and protected by bri she was always there for me regardless of if I was in the wrong or right . She always made sure to let me know she loved me cause she was the only on to love me . My extended family on both sides don't care for me and never claimed me cause my dad had told them my mom cheated . Bri was there to hold me when I cried .

Ever since the day me and zaylin met I knew I was gon love him for real . He was always willing to do whatever for me . He always had my back he always showed me love regardless of the terms me and him were on . He knows about how my past was and never judged me for it and he even offered to help me get past it .

Their all I've ever had their all I've ever needed .

I can't loose them .

I didn't even realize that I was already at the waiting room cause of the tears in my eyes. I sat down and look across the room to see the other people there .

Those people included mookie , Ty , red , bluu, and zaymanis aunt .

Where was he ?

I texted asia to let her know that bri was in the hospital as well as zaylin .

I saw them walk over to me and sit down next to me .

Bluu out his arm around me before anything was said by anyone .

" I know your hurting I know there isn't much I can say to help you out in this situation cause im not the one living it but what I can say is that even though god don't fucc with my kind im praying for him and her ."

I let out a little chuckle before hugging him back after he wiped the tears off my face .

  " thanks purple ."

" see now don't push it I'll take my prayers right back ."

" nigga be for real god don't want to gay ass prayers he sent them bitches down below ." I heard mookie say.

" see now don't do to damn much your atheist ass don't got no room to speak ."

" both y'all added DONT got no room to speak especially of the name of our lord and savior ."

" auntie..." Ty dragged out .

" auntie don't be acting all holy like yo ass wasn't chattin it all up and down with the old reverends son Malik  after the church service  ."mookie said

Everyone jaws dropped .

" auntie ..." red dragged out

" is this who we are ?" Ty said

" shaking my head ."  Asia said .

She had just gotten here to hear what mookie said .

" we was just  talking ." Auntie said rolling her eyes .

" yea talking and then kissing  and then leaving together." Mookie said looking at her dead in the eye .

". I-that's why god don't fucc wit you imma be at the pearly gates while your nosey ass ain't ." Auntie said

" don't fucc wit his ass anyways ." Mookie said shrugging

If you couldn't tell bluu and mookie have hella religious trauma .

  We spent some more time just talking about anything really and not even gonna lie it took my mind off of everything that was going on .

I'm still confused on where zay is cause he's usally always with the group regardless and I know about what happened with his crazy ass and zaylin the other day .

How do he live wit himself knowing his brother could die cause of him and so could his baby .

" FAMLIY OF BRIYANNA HARPER ANTHONY ."

" FAMILY OF DRACO THE TOP SHOTTA ."

nigga really gave them his street name out of all names .

Hearing their name we ran over to the two doctors .

" are you all the family of both patients?"

" yea."

" so both for both draco and briyanna ?" The nurse asked .

" yes ."

". Oh ok  so we do have updates on both patients. ."

" nigga you gon speak  the updates or not cause right now your just speaking and it's making me made like dead really makes me wanna kick your grandma in her head ." Mookie said mugging the doctor .

He look so shocked and put his head down and then He cleared his throat and then turned his head back to us .

" I'm sorry to have to tell you guys this but ...."

-::://:::-

This is pt 1

I-I just wanna say I Luv y'all 😕🫶