16

Yesterday when we was at the store we saw josiah  and when he saw us nigga ran out the store to his car making us all laugh

Yesterday when we was at the store we saw josiah  and when he saw us nigga ran out the store to his car making us all laugh .

We ain't think he was coming back but when I turned around I saw nigga was coming back with something in his hand .

I got a better look as we walked closer and told them that he had it on him .

It turned to a shootout in that bitch .

He got shot 2 times one in the arm the other in the leg.

We decided we was gon go to his momma house and try and find him there so that's where we at right now .

" tell us where he at you old bitch ." Reaper said

You may be like why his mama gotta be a bitch she said do nothing . Turned out she the one that got josiah  and sage to be on me cause she been making up lies at her gargantuan ass age .

She been making lies because she mad at me cause my mom got pregnant with me  around the same time her and my dad were messing around and since my mom was pregnant they had to break things off with each other .

Ever since then her at her humongous age has been making shi up and telling people  stuff about me and my family .

" I promise I don't know where he at ."

She lying every time josiah lied his left eye twitch she got that same tick .

I pistol whipped her ass cause I felt like it .

" tell us the truth marleen or I'll kill you daughter ." TJ said

" fine fine he's at the house on 70th he's been trading the stuff be been stealing from y'all off  to the people there cause he owe them money for his old druggie ways ."

" see that wasn't so hard  was it ."  Reaper said though he still killed the bitch .

" aight let's go I want that nigga gone tonight :"

We went home to get all our shi the boys was up and ready to shoot while I was really there for moral support.

We got there and hopped out the boys burst the door open and saw josiah in there getting top from sage .

" you stills dirty bitch huh ." Draco said before he shot her dea dint he middle of her forehead .

Seeing us josiah got his run and started running .

They chased him out to the back yard where they saw 6 other people  they was all shot in the head before they turned they aren't back to josiah .

Reaper pistol whipped him unconscious while TJ went or go get some rope to tie him up .

They took him down to his own basement and then they  tied him up and then poured hot ass water on him to wake him up .

" what the fuck is wrong with you guys !"

" what's wrong with us nah what's wrong with you ?" Draco asked him back .

" please guys don't do this we was once friends let it stay that way please I was just angry ."

" nah Nigga we was never friends we knew you was an opp from the jump ."

" we kept you around cause yo ass so stupid that you ain't realize whole time you thought you was cheating us we was cheating you whole time you was giving us info on where your own moms stay knowing you was stealing from us ." Reaper said

Bibi and Draco came down with his moms body in they hands .

" look at what you made me do to her ." Reaper kept going on with

" MAMA !" Josiah said trying to get out the ropes .

". Why did you do it is my question ?" Tj said

I know this hurt TJ cause he was always the one trying to let people feel welcomed and shi he always tried getting to see he good in people cause growing up he used to be bullied cause of what his parents was like so he never got picked to be any one's friend and he was always left out of things .

" ion know man ion know I guess I was just angry Yall had everything , from attention to possession I never had that but I wanted it I wanted it so bad not only for me but for my sister too she needed surgery and I needed the money ."

" you know if you needed money we could've helped out out on that but look at the life you chose ."

Without warning Repaer set him him mom body on fire and stomped on her head causing her Brian's to go out everywhere.

" reaper I know your about to kill me but I just want you to know Gino told me to tell you that he wants to talk" .

Hearing that name caused him to tense up so bad even worse than when he was telling me about his sisters death .

Who the hell is Gino ?

12 shots rang through the room and josiah had Bullets in him everywhere but the head .

So he was still alive .

" any word you wanna say ?"

" bear I'm so sorry I'm so sorry for what I did ."

" night night bitch ."

Reaper ended his life with a head shot .

I looked behind us at the stair case to see a man standing there with a gun about to shoot it .

I took Draco gun. Out his hand and shot the guy .

He shot same time as I did .

After I shot him all you heard was the scream .

" NOOOO ."

-////-

Sorry y'all it was getting boring 💔