49

" I don't know I think it was just the whole you leaving at all those times and coming back like an hour later and you texting the dude and stuff just made me think you was stepping out and I guess it just got the best of me

" I don't know I think it was just the whole you leaving at all those times and coming back like an hour later and you texting the dude and stuff just made me think you was stepping out and I guess it just got the best of me ."

" zaymani your talking about me texting Tristan right ?"

" yea I think that was his name ."

" be so for real right now ."

" I'm being dead ass . You was saying you love him and shi ."

Do this Nigga got short term memory loss or sum .

He knows Tristan .

We all know Tristan.

" zaymani the reaosn I've been texting Tristan - actually let's get into it zaymani you know Tristan we all do ."

" ion know no damn Tristan."

" yes you do Tristan alverdo he was sages little brother ."

This nigga looked confused for a moment before realizing.

" ohhh lil Tee ?"

" ion know what y'all call him but whatever I've been texting Tristan her little brother , Remember me and him became friends after the whole fight happened .
Since he was a year younger than us we had helped him move out that house and get on his own feet remember."

" yeah why ?"

" well he became really comfortable with me and zaymani I'm his only friend I'm the only person who knows what he's been through all these years . He doesn't get close to people cause he has separation anxiety and when he got close to me he let me know that . I tell him I love him because nobody ever had I was the first person and either way he doesn't even like woman ."

" oh ... but what about the whole going out for hours and shit ?"

" my nigga we went out for hours at a time cause he's a photographer he's the one that took all my maternity pictures all my birthday pictures and stuff the reason we would be out is cause we would be taking pictures and he would be showing me scene drops for newborn pictures."

" oh my god ... but what about the leaving at like 3 in the morning shit ?"

" that wasn't me cheating that was me  not wanting to bother you , the baby was always up and kicking around that time so I would also be up and then craving would hit but I never wanted to wake you up so I would just drive down the street or walk down the street to mr earls shop to get some food or snacks and it would take a lil time cause everyone know how mr earl is he always tryna tlak to someone and so is his wife ."

That nigga can talk a Strom in your damn ear boy .

" so I've never cheated on you never even thought about it and zaymani you asked me one day about that stuff and I told exactly what I'm telling you now so I never hid anything from you nor was I being sneaky your ass just forgot and the day I told you yo ass was mad about sum and after I told you , you just put your headset back on and played your game barely even talked to me that whole day ."

" oh I do remember you were trying to tell me but I wouldn't listen ."

" exactly so I never cheated I was never being sneaky I never hid anything you just chose not to listen and forgot . Like I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression of something that it wasn't but that still doesn't justify what you chose to do ."

" yea i completely agree I should've just chose to speak to you about how I felt rather than keeping it in knowing that you talked with me so heavy on communication when we first got together and how important communication is in a relationship, bri I never got to ask why are you in the hospital?"

Dayum .

Gang don't Even know frl .

" well according to my doctor the stress got too much putting him in distress causing him to basically cut connections with everything keeping him alive and then the placenta burst and he died ..."

I looked into his eyes after I finished talking to see he had tears running straight down his face .

Be strong like I was Chin up chest up fucc nigga .

". Bri I'm so so sorry if only I hadn't let my assumption get to me and make me do what I did you wouldn't have stressed and the baby wouldn't have died , I'm so sorry I know now that this is all my fault for wanting to be ignorant and I'm so sorry ."

" you Keep apologizing like it's gon bring him back or sum he's straight I'm getting him cremated so then I could get a necklace for him and stuff ."

" I know I probably don't deserve it but can I as well ?"

" I mean you were his father too ."

Before he could say anything more we heard a knock at the door .

We turned to see their aunt and these two other big ass dudes.

" are you reaper da killa ?"

These niggas and they dman street names gon be the death of me Yall .

" yea why ?"

" we're taking you for your evaluation your family was notified of your date of return but for right now your coming with us ."

Nigga think he a cop or sum huh ?

". Evaluation fucc he talking about mom ?" He said as they were getting him out the room .

His aunt was crying and shit like girl he gon be straight DONT do too much . Gon fucc around and give herself a headache then complain.

" you keep hurting your self and those around you I can just let this happen you need help zay and your gonna get it . You'll return next week unless your proven to be a hazard patient for the time being and your gonna get the meds you need ."

-()()-

It's what's best for gang 🤣🙏