19

It was early in the morning and we were all in the hospital waiting for some news  it's been two weeks and still nothing

It was early in the morning and we were all in the hospital waiting for some news  it's been two weeks and still nothing .

I'm loosing myself so bad .

I started cutting again and all that shi. There's moments where I'll go mute and all that .

I don't even know what I'm doing with myself anymore . I need my brother back .

We was in the hospital again and other the past well or two I've noticed that zaymani is becoming so distant and it's so damn clear that he's loosing himself foreal

We was in the hospital again and other the past well or two I've noticed that zaymani is becoming so distant and it's so damn clear that he's loosing himself foreal .

Ion know how to help him and that shi not even gon lie that shi hurts knowing that he's slowly loosing himself and I can't even help him .

Naii been holding in there but it's so clear that she miss him . She been sleeping in his room since he was brought into the hospital.

And the rest of them except bibi ass was like numb as hell .

I can't even believe it my BESTFRIEND since forever really did some snake shit like that .

Well they said when Draco wake up they finna go to their trap house that's like damn near off the grid and kill her ass .

I know I can't even help her in this situation cause I mean you almost killed his brother the hell im. Supposed to do .

" family of Azaylin  Jones are you present ?"

Hearing that they all stood up so fast .

" yea we right here ."

The doctor Heard TJ walked up to us with a damn clip board in his hand .

" sorry for the delay but azaylin has had to have multiple surgeries to repair his spinal discs due to the bullet lodging into the side of his spine ."

Well damn .

" is he okay ?" Naii asked

" um you see hes been constantly collapsing like his heart in up and beating on minute the next he's flat lining and basically he's died around three times but he's a fighter , he is unable to move and all that meanings he's basically in a coma replicated state right of right now he just got out of a surgery and is laying in room 769 on floor three and you can visit him if you wish ."

Ion understand why he using these big ass words like TJ ain't slow or sum .

But damn he talking about some Dying three times what the fuck .

You could tell by the way their energy changed naii and reapers hearts dropped hearing that shi .

We all rushed into the elevator clicking the 5th floor which they called the U cause it stands for urgent unit .

We all made it to Draco's room and we saw him laying there on the bed with tubes everywhere .

His eyes was crusty his lips was ashy his hair was over grown and all .

That boy was foreal out here struggling.

we all took a seat next to the bed and I sat in zaymanis lap .I pulled zaymanis head down so he could lay on my shoulder cause I saw the tears building up in his eyes .

Naii had gotten a wash cloth and some warm water to clean up his face and get the crust from his eyes and put some carmax on his lips .

After some time A nurse had came in to replace his lil iv shi and then she had left .

It was dead silent in the room cause ain't nobody know what to say . What the hell you supposed to say even in the question .

Naii grabbed Draco's hand and just held it in hers .Shawty was staring at his face and shi .

All of the sudden she let out a loud ass gasp and we looking at her confused .

" Naii you good ?" I asked her

" he just squeezed my hand ."

Everyone stood up looking shocked as hell .

" come on draco do it again I know you can hear me ." Naii said standing up rubbing her hand down his cheek .

We looked down at their hands and saw no type of movement.

We was about to look away when he squeezed her hand back .

" draco ." Naii said as she started crying again .

" you think you can open your eyes baby ? Squeeze my hand if you think so ."

He squeezed her hand and we all looked at his face waiting to see if he opened his eyes .

Zaymani and naii was right by his side messaging the sides of his eye lids trying to get them open .

" coming draco ." I heard zaymani whisper to draco .

After he said that Draco's eyes popped open and he took a deep ass breath as we let a deep as breath put .

Nigga started looking around every and then he started looking at all of us .he put his hand on his throat and I gave him a water bottle from my bad and let him drink it . He started coughing and wo th the biggest smile every nigga gon ask us .

" so how you sad face ass niggas doin ?"

Still the same old him .

The doctor came in a they started to check on him and his injuries making sure he good z

" so his surgery wounds have healed up but not fully it's a miracle that he's awake but we do have to monitor his for the next two weeks due to spinal injuries being very extreme after that he is free to go ."

-///-

He's awake now 😭🙏