48

After the doctor told us what was going on with them both we had to leave home

After the doctor told us what was going on with them both we had to leave home .

I'm in my room right now watching that one show 9-1-1.

I heard a knock at my door and I went to go open it to find bluu standing in front of my door with a teddy bear and other stuff in hand .

" aye naii we going to go visit bri you comin ?" Bluu said.

" right now ?"

" yeah visiting hours just started like an hour ago and we wanna spend as much time as we can with her before we gotta go ."

" oh alr lemme get dressed and I'll be down ."

" don't be long now you be taking hella long just to come out lookin the exactly same ."

" I- you slick calling me ugly ."

" slick sly and sweetly calling you ugly ."bluu said smiling at me .

". See that why I hold Ty cheat on you and when baby Qairo grow up they jump you ."

" now if I say that's why your boyfriend keep almost dying imma be wrong right ." He said easing his brows at me .

" I- your presence is no long needed goodbye ." I said closing the door in his face .

After closing the door I went into my closet to check what I wanted to wear .

After a while I  finally chose a graphic Whitney Houston tee with some grey sweats and some white forces .

I set my outfit out then went to go take a quick 20 minute shower .

I washed my face brushed my teeth then got dressed and headed down stairs to the door so I could meet the rest of them out by the car .

" yo Hard headed ass ,I'm not fully awake lookin  ass took all that long for what ." Red said .

" see your just mad your bald ." I replied .

" bald girl I got inches ." He said in a high pitched voice swinging his head around .

" stop fore you break your neck again ." Mookie said shaking his head .

Again ?

"I- I'm anyways let's go Yall ."

" before y'all ask hell to the nah you can't get aux ion care if you have to pee and don't touch my damn seat last time we crashed ."

He not lyin last time we hit this other car on the side cause they kept fighting and pushing his seat and the his hand slipped off the wheel and then boom we hit another car in the driver side  Yall the lady died but we did a hit and run .

I'm saying we like I did it you see I meant BLUU did
a hit a run .

We had gotten to the hospital and was getting visits wrist bands and y'all the way this lady was looking at bluu lord .