44

I fucked up and I fucked up bad

I couldn't help it I just blacked out and then it started.

Flashback

It was the day after the gender reveal and all of the family have given us gifts and shit I was in the 3rd room putting all his gifts and stuff up .

After I had finished putting his stuff away I walked out and saw she wa son the couch eating some vanilla bean yogurt with graham crackers and marshmallows.

I just made a face before heading to the connecting kitchen .

I heard her phone ring and she had picked up the call .

" heyyyy ."

" yea I been good ."

" hanging in there just 2 more months to go ."

" ooo your right how is Sunday at 6 ?"

" perfect thanks Tristan love you too ."

You know what I'm done .

I tried to keep the stress to a low for her and for the baby but nah fuck it .

I could already feel myself getting lightheaded which usually happens before my episodes and then I blacked out .

I walked over to her in the living room and stood on the side of the couch she was sitting on .

" ooo hold on guys - oh hi zay ."

She was probably on a call with the others before she put herself on mute .

" don't hey zay me ."

" oh Um what's wrong ?"

" you really gon ask me what's wrong as if ion know you been doing ."

" what have I been doing ?" She said laughing .

" so you think shit sweet ?"

" zaymani I don't know what the hell you talking about right now ."

" so you think ion know about you sneaking out at 3-4 o clock in the morning and always coming back an hour later . You always telling this nigga you love him and shit who the fuck is he even . I know you cheating on me and I can't do it no more understand you know shit about me that not even my own brother knows and your holding my seed so You meant a whole lot to me but nah right now it's fuck you no lie you wanna go out and be hoeing around with another nigga while your pregnant with my baby ." I said yelling in her face .

She jaw just dropped . I've never yelled at her before or ever had an episode around her .

" zay-." She said getting close to me but I just grabbed her by the neck harshly.