28

That's butch really had me fucked up to the point where I ain't even wanna get high no mo like damn

That's butch really had me fucked up to the point where I ain't even wanna get high no mo like damn .

Blew my high that was wasn't there that shit was low .

Flashback
Draco telling me there's some one down there for me and shi I went down saw someone standing in the kitchen .

". Yo ? "

" oh zay your here ." The Person said turning around .

The perosn was Jaliyah .

She got some dman nerve cause me and the gang been looking and search for her these past few months but she's clearly been in hiding .

" the fuck are you doing here ?"

" calm down I have to tell you something I had to come in person since you want to block me and shit ."

Block her ?

I never gave the bitch my number ...

" girl - what the fuck you here for cause you really pissing me off ."

" I didn't even do nothing ."

" it's your fucking face in general ."

" I'm not finna argue with you zay ."

" bitch don't call me that ."

" anyways I know my visit was unexpected and stuff and -" she said before I cut her off

" get tot he damn point yo big eyed ass makin me mad ."

" alright I'm pregnant." She said letting out a breath.

I just stood there and looked at her for a good five minutes

" and your telling me this why , what yo bastard gotta do wit me ?"

Cause i sure as hell would never stick it in this creep so the hell she telling me for .

" what you mean ?"

" I meant what the hell i said what you bastard gotta do with me ?"

" I can show you better than I could tell you ." She said pulling out her phone doin some scrolling before handing it to me .

She showed a whole album of videos and pictures of me and her laid up together, kissing, me touching on her , even a video of her fucking on me .

" WHAT THE FUCK ." I said as I was scrolling z

Nah cause what the hell ion remember a damn thing that had me doin this .

I knew this was from the night of the party cause of my outfit .

So it was this bald bitch ...

" I was away for those couple months before I told you cause now you can't tell me to get no abortion or nothing it's too late ."

( ^^ that's why I did the time jump )

" why thee fuck would I fuck you especially when I gotta girl that is actually cute ."

" ion know you tell me cause I clearly didn't make this baby myself ."

" That's not my fucking baby ."

I'm not claiming that shit till I know for real cause clearly sum shit did happen so it's a chance but still how the fuck don't I remember this shit .

" really zay ." She asked me shocked

You know what I'm done

" YES TEALLY MATTER OF FACT I DONT CARE GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE IMMA HURT YOU REAL LIFE ."

" YOUR REALLY GONNA ACT LIKE THIS ZAY ."

"BI- almost made me call you out your name mattter of face ion care - BITCH FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PLAY WITH GET THE FUCK ON WITH THAT SHIT ."

" cause when this baby come out looking like you I don't wanna hear shi- you know what alr ." She said before leaving .

Flashback over

See cause that's some weird ass shit .

Lemme call TJ .

" aye bro ?"

" wassup?"

" tell me why that bitch Jaliyah gon come here say she gotta talk to me and shit I said about what she gon tell me she pregnant ."

" what that gotta do with you tho ?"

" that's what I said she showed me her phone and it was hella pictures and videos of us together the night of the party meaning she was the one that gave me all them hickeys and scratches but I'm the videos the whole time I'm just laying there and slurring out words and shi and and my thing I can hold my shi good but this time around I couldn't like what the hell and 2 ion remember none of the shit she showed me going down ."

" aye bro you said when you woke up you felt sick and shit right ?"

" yea why ?"

" I know you ain't tryna hearing this again but I think you got drugged and then she took advantage of you . I mean it only makes sense how come she's completely fine in the videos but your not and Ik you can hold you shit unless it's something you don't usually do which is them date rape drugs what ever the fuck they call em . And you said you only had a drink cause you was tryna get. Home that same night . One drink ain't gon fuck you up that bad unless it's laced ."

That's when everything started to click .

The staring .

The touching and all that .

Her reaction to seeing bri calling me .

But my question is how she managed to do that shi .

" nah bro you gotta be right we finan wait till that baby out her ass and imma find the bitch and get my answers ."

" yea I'm 10 behind you ."

" fasho ." I said cutting the call

She's a dead man walkin cause after I get my answers she's gone .

Now we wait .

-:::-
So yes the time jump had reason 🤷‍♀️