CHAPTER 5

After Mo Wu Hang finished pouring the coffee, he could not help snickering at the thought of what was going to happen this evening. To avoid any suspicions, he filled the remaining cups with coffee.

“Younger brother?” Mo Si Lang came down in his robe. Surprised to see Mo Wu Hang in the dining room, he let out a smile: “What’s this, is the sun rising in the west today? You actually got up this early?” 

“Fourth brother.” Mo Wu Hang’s face was a little uneasy. Although his actions were justified, he still did not want anyone to know that he had tampered with the coffee.

“Brother, I have an activity at school this morning. I’m going back to do my hair, talk to you later.”

Mo Si Lang looked at Mo Wu Hang’s departure and had some perceptions. He turned and went back upstairs.

Sister Liu was busying herself in the kitchen. Seeing that breakfast was almost done and it was about time the family members were gathering, she gave out instructions to serve the soup and beverage first. 

As a result, seeing that the coffee was already served, she got angry and raised her voice: “Huang Ya! Huang Ya! Where’s Huang Ya?!”

“Sister Liu, I’m here. What’s the matter?” Huang Ya hurriedly ran out of the kitchen with a piece of dishcloth.

“Who let you pour the coffee? This coffee is almost cold!” Sister Liu picked up the coffee pot on the table: “You’re just here a few days and want to make your own decisions? From here on you will only listen to my instructions, got it?!”

“So… sorry Sister Liu! I’m not the one who poured it. The fifth young master wanted some coffee, he even brought out the new set of cups each designated to the masters and misses. He asked me to leave behind the coffee pot, so I…”

“So you what? Shut up! The coffee is almost cold and it’s too late to grind a new batch. Let’s bring the coffee back to the kitchen.”

Sister Liu gave Huang Ya a quick stare before ignoring her. She then cleaned up the cup that Mo Wu Hang had probably used. As for the untouched coffee, they brought it back to the kitchen and poured into another pot to reheat. 

When Mo Di came downstairs, everyone,  except Mo Er Qian and Mo San Zhi who were abroad and Mo Wu Hang who was always late, was already at the dining room.

“Look at you! Why are you still standing there?!”

One look at the son he had hated since birth, Mo Shi Hong could not help but be irritated.

“Calm down Shi Hong, don’t be angry. Your voice almost scared our daughter.” Ruan Qing Dan gave him a reprimanding look. She then poured soup for Mo Liu Gui. “Good daughter, try this.”

“Thank you mom.” Mo Liu Gui’s eyes slightly bent as she picked a piece of chicken breast for Ruan Qing Dan and salted fish for Mo Shi Hong. “Dad, let’s eat. Don’t talk about Xiao Di anymore.”

“It’s still my baby daughter who’s the best. Unlike some ingrate that I raised.”

“Alright.” Mo grandfather suddenly coughed and stared at Mo Di.: “When you go back to school today, the most important thing is to apologize to Xiao Gui. Got it?”

“I know.” Mo Di lowered his head slightly.

“Uhm. Don’t even think of coming up with any other tricks. If you don’t apologize or refuse to do a proper job, then don’t come back here anymore. We Mo family cannot afford to raise a heartless white eyed wolf.”

Mo Di sat in his place with his head down. The coffee at the side was fragrant and inviting.

Mo Wu Hang swiftly went downstairs to the dining room. His hair was carefully combed and gelled. He smiled brightly: “I’m late again. Everyone has eaten?”