CHAPTER 112

Chapter 112

Edited and Proofread by KitKat

When he came to, Mo Di found that he had been thrown into a dark room with his hands and legs tied up. Dim lights came in from outside and the air was filled with dust.

Frustration and panic surged from his heart. He wiggled and felt a pain coming from his butt. The micro camera was still there. He heaved a sigh and was slightly relieved.

Mu Tian Heng bought the micro camera for him from a black market. It was a state-of-the-art product; even if it couldn’t capture any images, it should still be able to record the sounds.

As long as he could get out, the contents should be able to provide some evidence.

But the problem is…

Can he still get out?!

This kidnapping couldn’t possibly be an accident or for a ransom demand. The person with the audacity to even commit a crime within his school could only be Qin Cheng Yi.

And now that he had made his move, Mo Di believed that it would not end with just a threat. According to Qin Cheng Yi’s personality, Mo Di was sure… He wanted him dead.

Mo Di’s heart was beating fast. He began to scan his surroundings. 

He saw that there were a few shelves in the room. In areas with adequate lights, he could see that they were mats, basketballs, and skipping ropes. This seemed to be a sports storeroom.

… Sports storeroom?

So is he in a school or some sort of sports facility?

Mo Di’s eyelids twitched. A grim possibility dawned on him.

If this was a school, there were several primary and secondary schools near his university. But he did not think that after Qin Cheng Yi’s meticulous calculations, he would simply have someone tie him up in a storeroom of a school. Even if he staged a fire, there were too many loopholes and it could still be easily discovered. Mu Tian Heng would never let them go.

Therefore, this place couldn’t be a school or a sports facility near his university.

Jing Da was located in a fairyland prosperous area but the eastern suburb was not the same. There were one or two schools and housing for migrant workers who worked on the various construction sites. The neighborhood there was rough and harsh.

Mo Di listened to the noises outside and was certain he was near one of the schools. 

If he remembered correctly, the two schools in the eastern suburbs were in remote locations but they were close to the freeway. One of them was right opposite a run-down nursing home and a mental hospital. There was scarcely anyone living nearby and the staff was very disorderly.

Mo Di bit his lips and frowned. The place he was kept in was probably close to the nursing home and most importantly, the mental hospital! It was the perfect place to cover up a crime!

Mo Di was starting to get anxious. He remembered an announcement Lin Jun Jie made to the class, asking for volunteers at a nursing home near the eastern suburbs. Students could acquire credits for their final grade if they participated.

He was too busy with the company and dealing with the Mo family, of course he did not sign up. But if someone was bribed to put him on the volunteers list, then there would be a reasonable explanation why he was here. And after he was killed, the case could easily be concluded as an accident.

Even if there was an investigation, although Lin Jun Jie and the others could testify for him, there was always the chance that Qin Cheng Yi would bribe the police to put pressure on them.