Welcome to Road to Anywhere

ROAD TO ANYWHERE

Welcome to my story, road to anywhere

Welcome to my story, road to anywhere. A boyxboy romantic tale about two friends, Morton and Oliver, who decide to go on a road trip in a VW camper and end up discovering that there may be more to their friendship than they realise….

"So what was it like then?" Oliver rests on an upturned palm in the semi darkness of the camper." 

"What was what like?" Morton questions." Eyes trained on the interior roof of the vehicle as he lay on his back. 

"Your first kiss." Oliver prompts. 

"I don't know? It seems like a lifetime ago." Morton chuckles. "I remember thinking it was the best thing ever, I placed the guy on a pedestal but in reality, it was probably a mess." 

Oliver goes quiet, he bites lightly on his lip. "I… I think you're probably a good kisser." 

"Oh yeah?" Morton's eyes now look at his friend, hovering over him slightly. "How do you figure that one out?" 

"Well…" Oliver clears his throat. "You have nice lips. They look full." 

Morton subconsciously pouts them. "You think?" 

"Yes" Oliver chuckles lightly. "Especially when you do that."

Morton now plays on it, as he looks at Oliver. "Mmm mmm mmm" he says pursing his lips, so much so,  that it felt like a natural reflex to Oliver, to lean in, just a fraction…

***

A/N Road to anywhere is a stand alone tale, but it isn't the first time Morton and Oliver have featured. They first pop up in Capture the Moment.

This story will also contain mature themes, including sexual graphic content.

A Jojo original 

🌻