Chapter 19: The challenge

"You good Morton?"

Morton finally closes what tiny gap they had between them. He gazes down at Oliver, who was a fraction shorter than him. He sees his eyes slowly close and it fills Morton's heart with excitement with just the anticipation of Oliver's lips on his. This time things felt different.  Not like before, when the messages were mixed with confusion or silly games. Now they both had no regrets. He finally waits no more as his own lashes flutter closed as his other senses feel for contact. 

There! The touch, the soft warm feel of delicate skin on skin. Morton feels Oliver's lips part ever so slightly. His arms lazily drape over Morton's shoulders, his fingers cradle Morton's neck as he pulls him closer. Their bodies, warm, wet, as they press against each other, relaxing into the moment as their kiss becomes deeper, tongues intertwined, a hunger, a desire for more, encasing them. 

Morton pulls back, just enough to take a breath.  He sees Oliver's eyes open a fraction. They look drunken as his reddened lips grace Morton with a smile. Morton's fingers glide up the dip of Oliver's lower back as he again leans in for another round. This time, the threat of their senses are in danger of becoming lost in the moment, as the thought of where they were, paled into significance against how they were feeling. 

Then that nagging reminder of where they are, in the shower block, once again makes its presence felt, as the sound of another shower begins to flow, possibly the one, two along. It forces Morton to break the moment, his eyes wide in mild panic. "We should..." He begins to whisper, but Oliver puts his first two fingers to Morton's mouth, silencing him. He smiles widely as he shakes his head and slowly removes his fingers from Morton's lips. 

Morton always thought that he was the mischievous one. The one to make those impulsive and often ill judged decisions. Oliver was usually the voice of reason. The one who knocked sense into him, but here… here their roles seemed to be switched. Oliver now seemed to be the daring one, the risk taker. Possibly getting off on the thrill, he had said as much with regards to his past encounters and Morton wondered at that moment, if Oliver would be too hot for him to handle for his own sanity. 

He finds both of his lips being sucked into his own mouth. He bites on them, maybe just a little too hard as he tastes a hint of blood on his tongue, but it's all Morton can think of to stop the moan wanting to leave his lips, as he feels Oliver's hand wrap around his semi erection. Fingers nimble, skilled, as they toy and tease with strokes, squeezes and featherlight touches.  

Oliver leans forwards, almost resting his chin on Morton's shoulder. "You good Morton?" He breathes out into the shell of his ear. Even the words were like an assault of bliss in Morton's ear canal, not to mention the warmth of Oliver's breath as it fanned against his cheek. 

"Mmmh." He can't hold it in. Morton inwardly curses, the sound he had created, couldn't have been mistaken for anything other than the obvious. That he was feeling good, very good.

Oliver grins a mischievous grin. Loving the sound leaving Morton's lips. "Hold on tight." Oliver utters once again in the same seductive way as before. He feels Morton's fingers grip tightly to his hips as Oliver begins to speed up. 

The grip against Oliver's skin gets tighter and tighter. Morton can feel his toes curl beneath him. His lips begin to part. His mouth slowly falls open as he catches Oliver's gaze. He is looking back at him, a smile on his face, a quick flick of an eyebrow because he knows. He knows at any moment, Morton is going to come…

"Ahhh….ahhh…" 

Oliver is quick to pull Morton's moaning mouth into the crook of his neck. He places his hand around his nape, holding him close as Morton releases his desires. 

Morton felt like his legs were going to give way as he felt his pleasure leave his erection, still being cradled in Oliver's palm. Oliver was relentless as he continued to stroke up and down, up and down, only slowing when he could feel Morton's body melt into his own. He releases the hold as Morton lifts up his fallen head from Oliver's shoulder. Oliver chuckles lightly at Morton's rather spaced out expression. "See, you nearly passed out in the shower. Just as well I was in here." He says in a quiet voice. 

"You…you made me weak." Morton mumbles as he looks down between them. He strokes himself a couple of times, watching a bead of cum surface on the tip. He then glances across at Oliver's penis. "You're… you're not hard?" He looks up at Oliver's face with confusion. 

"You will have to pull out all the stops to turn me on." He grins. "I'm not all that easy to please. Do you still want me?" 

"Jesus Christ." Morton mumbles as he swallows hard. What had he let himself in for?