Chapter 23 Playthings

"I guess we are way past the friend zone now huh?"

It had been Oliver who had suggested it... The motel room, what they were about to do. At least they could freshen up first, well, maybe the back of a campervan was not best suited. The suspension was virtually shot as it was, then the space to… "Morton?" Oliver sees his lover drift off once again. Eyes gravitating towards the 12 inch beast attached firmly to a chair.

"Mmm?" He quickly turns back to look at Oliver, sitting cross legged on the double bed opposite him, their knees virtually touching.

"We don't have to do anything. We can just sleep, or hug or whatever…"

"No no. It's ok. It's just..."  Morton can feel his mouth getting dry. He swallows hard. "I can't believe something that big fits inside you."

Oliver laughs. "My backside is like a tardis. What can I say?" He reaches across the bed, taking Morton by the hand. "This way, we both get to enjoy what we love the most and try something new at the same time."

"Ok." Morton smiles as he leans in for a kiss before he gets up from his crossed legged position in order to lower his boxers. The last item of clothing he was wearing. He sees Oliver do the same before getting onto his hands and knees with his butt cheeks facing him.

"Seasoned bottoms usually make the best preppers in my opinion. I know I'm in safe hands with you." He looks over his shoulder, giving Morton what he hoped was an encouraging smile before glancing up at the headboard.

It does make Morton chuckle lightly at the remark. Giving him the confidence to edge a little closer as he reached for the lube. "I know what I'm doing on this part at least." He replies, as the sound of the cap opening can be heard, with Morton squeezing some of the contents on to his fingers. He takes the wet digits to Oliver's awaiting hole, slowly circling, before pushing in a finger. It makes Oliver hum a little at the intrusion. "I guess we are way past the friend zone now huh?" Morton grins.

"We were way past that a while back in my head." Oliver breathes out as he lets his head drop to the bed, allowing his backside to lift higher and spurring Morton to add another finger.

He lets his fingers curl and twist inside, carrying on a few more minutes before retracting them to add more lube. He lets his other hand glide over the left cheek, admiring the few natural blemishes which resided there. "You have a cute seat Olly. I can see why you are in such demand."

He can hear Oliver laugh into the pillow as Morton adds his two fingers again, soon followed by a third. Oliver then begins to point to something on the bed by Morton's foot. "I'm ready for that. I want that." He says, with a sense of urgency in his voice.

Morton retracts his fingers and does as he is asked and hands over the black device. Oliver momentarily leans on his side, grabbing the lube and squeezes it directly onto the toy, ensuring it is fully covered then offers it back. Morton looks down at the black vibrator in his hand. He pushes a button and it suddenly springs to life. He presses it again and again, with each setting offering something different. "What's your favourite?" He says, glancing up to see Oliver again on his hands and knees, ready to receive.

"Six. I like six." He mumbles into the pillow. Morton finds setting six. Should he be surprised it's the highest setting? He raises an eyebrow accompanied with a smile.

"Ok, I'm going in." Morton edges closer, eaasing Oliver's buttcheeks apart a fraction in order to ease the vibrating stick inside.

Oliver's fingers instantly curl as he finds purchase on the pillow he was resting on. He felt his hardening penis twitch as every fibre and nerve was being tantalised. "Mmm… that's good. Keep doing that." The encouragement is a delight to Morton's ears as he finds the words a turn on. He wanted to hear more.

"Like this, you want it just like this?" He questions in a soft deep tone as he pushes and rotates the vibrating toy in his hand.

"Yeah. Just like that. You're turning me on so much." Oliver rocks a little against Morton's actions.

"I'm turning you on?" Morton repeats with a smile. He leans forwards to press a light kiss on Oliver's right shoulder blade.

"You are Morton, you are so good at treating me right…mmmm." Oliver coos. He knew his words were doing as much to Morton as what Morton's actions were doing to him. He also knew he would climax real soon. A little more... he wanted to take just a little more, just to the edge…"Shit. I'm gonna…. Take it out."

Morton again obliges, the orgasm denied as the vibrator is removed, with Oliver turning to lay on his back, a little breathless as he rests the back of his hand over his eyes. Morton sees how hard Oliver is. So hard without a single stroke to his penis. "Damn, you look so hot." He confesses as he takes a hand to his own length and begins to stroke.

Oliver removes his hand to see Morton pleasuring himself at the sight of him. "Well…" he slowly sits up on the bed with a wide grin. "Get comfortable and enjoy the show…."