FIFTY

thea nervously entered the stadium after showing the security her vip landyard. after sending the photo, azpi get it sent off straight away and within 4 days, it has been delivered to her address.

she was in awe of the massive stadium. never being in one herself, she didn't realise how massive they were.

thea.becker added to her insta story

after an hour of wondering around and grabbing a bite and a drink from the hospitality, thea made her way back to her seat where the stadium was now incredibly packed.

she was stunned (in a good way) at the fans cheering and chanting and just having a good time. she hadn't thought much about football before meeting kai, but every time she learnt something new about the sport, she got even more intrigued.

minutes later, seats either side of her in the family & friends zone were filling up: and she had no clue who anybody was. she watched, a little bit disheartened, at everybody greeting and chatting with each other. but nonetheless, the game was about to start soon and thea was excited to say the least!

----------

thea.becker added to her insta story

becker added to her insta story

thea grinned, overjoyed at the result of the game. she stood to her feet  clapping, like everybody else in the stands. her eyes followed the chelsea boys as they politely shook hands with the opposing team.

her eyes locked with azpi, who smiled excitedly at her, giving her a quick wave. shyly, she gave him a grin and a small wave back. it now hit her that she was actually, officially, going to meet the boys.