Eight ‎✧ ೃ༄

The next morning, Zayn was harshly pulled awake, not by his roommate but instead by the warm sunlight which was shining brightly against his gentle face. Usually he would love waking up to the sun like this but right now it was rather overwhelming, he was exhausted and sleepy still. All he wanted was a big cuddle and his head rested deep into someone's neck; his head itself was very fuzzy from regressing last night and he wasn't sure if he was still tiny or not. He shrugged it off and decided that he'd work out that later before nuzzling against his pillow.

He still wasn't even completely sure how his body was able to regress around someone else, he's never been able to do that before. Not to mention that he struggled to regress in his dorm room as a whole, so how was he able to easily do it around Liam? It was complicated and it was confusing him so he decided to shrug off and check the time, realising it was now half eight. Way too early for him on a day he's not at University, though he remembered Liam said he had to be up for training early today. He wasn't sure what 'early' classed as for Liam so the older boy stood in front of Liam's bed and gently tapped on him. "Liam?"

Hearing a soft mutter, Liam woke up and looked towards the younger boy, stretching. He took a good look, up and down which left Zayn subconsciously blushing. "Oh... Morning?"

"'s half eight. I remember you said somethin' about training?"

"Oh shit. Yeah. Training. Gotta leave at nine." He mumbled and got up, getting changed quickly. Throwing clothes everywhere which made the room even more of a mess, Zayn suspected tidying was going to be what he ended up doing while Liam was out and realistically, he wasn't too mad about it as it gave him something to do. "Do you want breakfast or somethin?"

He watched and shrugged. So the nice act was still on even if he was messy and lacked care for the things around him still, he truly wondered how much it would last for and why it came out of no where all of the sudden. "Depends what you're makin..."

"Eggs on toast probably. Protein and carbs." Liam said and then went on with a rant about why eating eggs was useful for your body as he began to make some on the stove, Zayn zoned out and virtually stumbled into the bathroom with his legs feeling sleepy. He brushed his teeth and watched himself in the mirror, determining that he was in fact big and no longer little. He wasn't too sure if he liked that or not - on one hand, he had missed his little space and it felt relaxing to be back in it but on the other, he didn't want Liam to acknowledge it.

"Zayn, where'd you go?" Liam yelled, realising he was soon rambling to himself about eggs and that Zayn was in fact, not there and listening to him. He dished the eggs up on a play with some toast and orange juice with some ice to keep it cool and refreshing. After all, they were in a warm, stuffy dorm room and anything refreshing was a necessity when the heat was like this. Liam was sure of it. "Your breakfast is done. Are you at university today?"

Zayn came out, brushing his hair so that it didn't look like he had been dragged head first through a bush and instead looked somewhat presentable, "I was just brushing my teeth and getting changed.. Where else would I have gone? An' no. I'm not at Uni today... Why?"

"Oh. There's just someone coming around later, she's a friend so could you maybe go to like your mates or something? If you have any." Liam said, scratching the back of his head. He took a bite of his toast, "Damn. That's good."

Oh. Right. So the nice act didn't last for too long, he should have expected that. He's going to do his usual: invite some lass around, fuck her and then be an arsey piece of shit to Zayn and everyone else. At least he can be prepared for the attitude change now. Zayn looked down towards his food and held the plate, "Yeah. I guess I can go to Louis'." He shouldn't have got his hopes up.

"Okay. Thanks. Don't know what time we'll be done but I told her to come around half two-ish when I finish training. So perhaps he gone by then?" Zayn shrugged. He really didn't like being kicked out of the room, after all it was his room. He had every right to tell Liam to go do stuff with the girls he invites around elsewhere but there was simply no point because Liam never listens and instead just argues that it's his room too. He wasn't in the mood for an argument.

"Do you like the eggs on toast then? I'll make it again if you do." Liam asked, changing the topic. He finished his own food and placed it into the sink, the dishes piling up. More work for Zayn to do later.

"It's alright." Zayn looked down, eating another bite of it. "I like it."

"Good to know. Maybe you could share some with your teddy?"

Zayn looked up quickly, what? How does Liam know of his teddy? Zayn reckoned he had done a good job hiding it, and he had... right? Oh no, Liam was teasing him. "What teddy? I don't have one." But then he remembered that Liam saw him holding it in his arms during his nap the other day when he made the soup so there was no point in lying - however, it's too late now. He best just play dumb and act like he forgot he even had one.

"The dog one?" Liam questioned, his eyebrow raised. Instantly regretting asking, he now felt as though he was embarrassing Zayn and that wasn't the plan.

"Oh. Yeah, that one..." Zayn nodded, playing anxiously with his fingers. Why would Liam even bring it up? Now the tension was awkward and he wanted to do nothing more other than hide the teddy and never touch it again. Although he's not sure he'd be able to be apart from his teddy for that long. "Are you teasing me...?"

Liam looked at him, "No. I just figured that they might like my food too."

"You did?" Zayn muttered softly and gently rubbed his eyes.

"I did." he smiled.