Thirty ‎✧ ೃ༄

"Niall!" Liam shouted, slightly louder and the man moved away from the person in front of him. He turned his head and faced him, "Hm. What?"

"We're going to the next club, you coming?" He asked, Niall perked up and smiled as the thought of his favourite club sprang to mind, "Oh, fuck yeah. Only for a bit though, think I might come back here and leave you two to continue on with the other places or whatever you wanna do. I made a friend and they're fit."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Oh, I see. That's alright then. Guess it'll just be me and you after then, Zayn." He teased and wrapped his arm around Zayn, stumbling slightly as the alcohol roamed his system. He quickly regained his posture and held onto the boy who held back onto him. "I suppose it will be."

"Well.. Let's go." He grinned, grabbing Niall's hand in a protective hold, dragging him out and into the building beside the one they were previously in. He didn't want to lose the lad who was clearly pissed out of his head so holding his hand and keeping him within distance was the best option for now, the three admired how the chilly air cooled down their warm cheeks and took in the change of atmosphere.

The new building was big with multiple floors, one for chilling and talking to your mates and the other for dancing and karaoke. The bottom floor was very familiar to Niall and Liam so they weren't at all hesitant to hop inside and take up the remaining space on the dance floor, Zayn took one look around and figured staying by the bar would be alright - with the fresh air, Zayn's confidence had dropped and it was even more overwhelming than the last place, he wasn't sure if he liked it. So he did what he thought was best in the moment and ordered yet another drink, this time a pink gin and lemonade... He'd heard mixing wasn't the best idea but it was the only drink that sounded at all appealing right now so he very quickly downed it and kept his head in his hands, watching as Niall picked up a microphone and yelled the lyrics to 'Daily Duppy' by 'Bugzy Malone' from the top of his lungs. Zayn would be lying if he said it wasn't amusing because it was and it was even funnier when Liam slurred into the microphone, lips wrapped around some random glass he had found. The two boys joined together and slurred a football chant which Zayn took the opportunity to record.

Acknowledging the recording, Liam laughed and pointed at Zayn, "Heyyy, who says you can record me, Mister? Who says."

"I want you to see this in the morning." The boy giggled, his vision blurry in the best way possible and his mind full of laughter. He was certainly drunk now and the thought of being tipsy was not even falling through his brain, just pure drunkness. He liked this, he much preferred this than the anxiety that came with tipsiness and the loud overwhelming feeling of being on edge. 

"Zayn!" Niall cheered and threw his arms up into the air, "Sing for us, mate."

"But what song?" He asked, getting up with a stumble. He made his way to Liam and wrapped his arms around the lad, this caused a whistle from Niall to which Liam raised an eyebrow at. "Chelsea Dagger!"

"By the Fratellis?" The small boy asked, receiving a nod from Liam. "Yes, who else?" He teased and Zayn took the microphone, if it wasn't for the alcohol roaming his system - he would be shaking and hiding in the toilets at the thought of performing in front of anyone. With a suggestion to the DJ and a groan from the audience due to the lack of rap, the song was on and Zayn was singing along to it. Niall and Liam were both slurring the lyrics and the three lads were holding each other, just as lads do.

"I need another drink after that." Niall laughed and Liam rubbed his side, "You've had enough, mate."

"Just one more?" He grinned and Liam couldn't help but roll his eyes and pat on his back to gesture that one more would be alright but no more than that. Zayn fell into Liam, laughing. "You're drunk, Zayn. Are you sure you want to do work when you get back?"