East bound and Down!

It was an average day for everybody, except for Brian. He had been summoned by the God of UA, Nezu. "Man I wonder what Uncle Nezu needs" Brian thought to himself before smirking, "maybe it has something to do with the beat down I did to Bitch Might yesterday." Finally Brian walks up to Nezu's door and knocks. "Come in" a faint voice said behind the door, Brian wasting no time walked in and closed the door. 

"Hey Uncle Nezu" Brian greeted, raising his hand in a small wave before sitting down in front of the desk, "what can I do for you?" "I got a job right up your alley!" Nezu said with a bright smile, "It involves driving, reckless if I may add, extreme speeds, maybe chases and of course money!" Brian smirks at the idea, leaning in and a bit closer to Nezu with a smirk, "Whats the job and when and where does it start!" Nezu smirks at him before pulling out two envelops, "tommorow at ********, you gonna be the distraction driver again and in the first envelope is the first half of your pay and the second... Well why don't you look at it" Nezu said with a grin. Brian looks at Nezu in confusion as he opens the 2nd envelop, tilting it over for a key to fall into his hand. "A key?" Brian says before looking more closely at it, "a car key?" "Go to your private garage, it should be there about now" Nezu says with a smile, "oh and good luck!" Brian smirks getting up and opening the door to leave the office "Thanks but I don't need luck." Nezu watched as Brian closed the door with a smile, "He is going places" Nezu thought to himself. 

Walking out to his garage, Brian noticed a tarp covering something. Getting excited Brian jogged over and gripped the corner of the tarp.. '3, 2, 1' Brian thought to himself before yanking the tarp off in one swift motion. Seeing a car that took away his breath from its beauty...

 Seeing a car that took away his breath from its beauty

"a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am" Brian said to himself in aw. He walked around the car slowly takin gin every single piece of it. "oh baby" Brian says to the car slowly, "were gonna have a lot of fun tomorrow!" 

The next day it was nice and quiet throughout UA grounds. All of a sudden a mean, angry, and powerful engine is heard throughout most of the grounds. Many run out side to see a black car with gold trim and a bird on the hood. Inside the see Brian, with a big smirk. "Wooo-Hoooo you sound nice" Brian said aloud, stepping off the accelerator before putting the car in gear. Brian looks over, adjusting the cowboy hat on his head before saying "bye bye baby" with a smirk and slamming down on the accelerator. Doing a mini burn out, he speeds out, off to meet the truck he needs to guide. 

around 10 minutes later he see the truck and pulls up along side it before yelling up "Hopefully your better then the other dirver I worked with! He didn't mutter a word!" The drivers looks at him before laughing "ha I sure hope so, You can call me Snowman" the man, now known as snowman said to Brian. Brian smirks before going with a classic handle name, "You can call me Bandit." "Alrighty then Bandit, lets get this show on the road!" Snowman yells out before honking the horn a few time on his 18-wheeler and pulling onto the road. Brian follows close behind making sure to keep an eye out. 

Around half the way to their destination Brian still hasn't seen anything, making him a bit nervous. "You see anything up there Snowman?" Brian says into his CB radio, "Notta" Snowman replies. Brian keeps looking around before saying to himself "something gonna happen soon, I can feel it." All of a sudden Brian saw 6 dark blue BMW E36's. Brian takes a closer looks and realizes that they weren't friendly but goes along with it, he slows down as the BMW's soround Snowman making him pull over. Right as the BMW's were about to fully stop Brian went speeding in a doing a 180, before taunting them.