- 32 -

| Camden |

"Stop!" I shouted giggling. Mateo wouldn't stop tickling me and it was getting to the point I couldn't breathe.

"But I love that laugh of yours mi vida," he replied continuing his torment of me.

"Ahhhh!" I tried to turn onto my stomach to escape his torture, but he just climbed on top of me and carried on. "I. Can't. Breathe."

Mateo chuckled and eventually stopped leaving both if us out of breath and in what we soon realised was kind of an awkward position.

A couple weeks had passed since we made things official between us and everything had felt so perfect. I'd told my parents and they were over the moon to the point they almost suffocated me with their hugs, well mainly that was mum. Dad was more a pat on the back kind of guy, not that he loved us any less.

Mateo and I were getting on better than ever, and he practically stayed with me almost every night but there had been something bugging me that I knew I would have to bring up soon.

"Sorry," Mateo said awkwardly as he climbed off me to lay beside me on the bed.

"It's okay," I replied sheepishly. I knew it was the position we'd been in that he felt awkward about. He seemed to have no qualms whatsoever about the tickle torture he just put me through though. I should never have told him I was ticklish. Now I'd always have to watch my back in case he decided to attack me again.

"I think I'm gonna go home tonight," he said once our breathing had gone back down to normal.

"Aw," I replied pouting. I hated it when he wasn't here. "Whyyyy?"

He chuckled and leant over to give me a kiss, but I didn't let him get away so easily when he tried to pull apart. I just followed his head as he moved back and kept my lips on his until his head was resting back on the pillow on my bed and I climbed on top of him this time. I'd grown quite fond of straddling him and he'd grown quite fond of groping my ass as he did now.

"Don't go," I said against his lips when I at last pulled away. "I can't sleep without you."

"I have to go home and do my laundry. I've ran out of all the clean clothes I had here. And I need to charge my toothbrush," he replied. I kissed him again hoping to show him all that he'd miss if he wasn't here.

"But you can do all of that here!" I said when I pulled away again. "No one would mind you using our washing machine."

"Mi amor," Mateo said softly. "You're cute. Estoy loco por ti," he said fondly and even though I had no idea what he said, I still blushed.

"Translation please," I moaned. I should really learn Spanish or something.

"I'm crazy about you," he said. My cheeks hurt from how big my smile was and I hid my face in his chest. Sometimes I still couldn't believe I was here in life. After everything I'd been through and all the years of longing, Mateo was mine and I was his and my biggest dream or really my longest dream had come true.

When I turned my head so it was my cheek resting on his chest and not my forehead, I could see the piercing on his nipple as he was bare chested and without any semblance of self-control, I reached out and touched it with my finger. Well... it was more like I poked his nipple.

"Oi, stop that. I'll get horny," Mateo said swatting my hand away. I just laughed at his bluntness. He'd gotten more comfortable talking about sex or anything close to it lately which I was glad about. I didn't want him to always inhibit and censor his thoughts from me because he thought I was sensitive. Actions matter more than words and I knew he wouldn't do anything I didn't want him to, so I didn't care what he had to say. Besides, knowing I could make him horny so easily was kind of a compliment. "I have to go home Cam."