- 36 -

| Mateo |

I was still coming down from my high of being intimate with Cam. His body was so beautiful. The way he moaned every time my tongue touched him in one place, or another, made my cock twitch just at the thought. There were a few purple bruises all along his neck now as well. I hope he wouldn't mind. I hadn't really realised I was giving him hickeys until I actually saw them there. Looking at them kind of made me hot too, like I was claiming him and leaving my mark.

But I was getting a little worried now to be honest. Cam had been quiet as he snuggled against my neck. I thought at first that he was just taking a breather after everything we'd done, but he seemed to be deep in thought, his eyebrows all furrowed, and his gaze distant. I really hope he wasn't regretting anything and if he was, I had no idea what I could do about it.

"Cam?" I called quietly when the silence was becoming unbearable.

"Hmm?"

"Are you okay?"

He lifted his head up to look at me like he was searching for answers himself, like he was as clueless as me. "I...I just feel a little weird."

"Weird how?" I asked worried.

His eyes went glassy, and he hid his face again. "I...I don't know." And then he did the most heart-breaking thing. He started crying.

Now I was really fucking concerned.

"Cam? Camden. What's wrong. You're crying."

"I'm sorry," he said between breaths. "I don't know what's wrong with me. And I...I know having your partner cry after being intimate is not exactly...not ideal."

"What's not ideal is not knowing why. Do you regret it? Is that why?" I asked.

He shook his head, his face covered by his hands so I couldn't see him properly. "I... think I'm just overwhelmed."

"Maybe we should have taken things slower," I contemplated starting to hate myself for being so eager. "Should have done things one at a time. I don't know."

"I'm happy we did all that, Mateo," Cam said moving his hands so I could see his tear-stained face, his eyes all red. I must have had a very deep frown on my face because he had to reach out and smooth out the wrinkles on my forehead. "I promise I'm not upset about what we did. I just have a lot of feelings right now and apparently the only way they could come out is through crying. I... I really don't want you to regret what we did."

"I'll only regret them if you do. I hate the thought of upsetting you. Especially when it comes to this."

"I don't regret anything. I really really don't."

I relaxed only a little bit. "Okay. Then I don't either. But I am worried about this," I said as my thumb came up to wipe away one more tear that had escaped. "What can I do?"

"Umm, can I have a bath?" he asked. "I want you to get in with me like last time, but you can keep your clothes off this time," he said quietly reminding us both of the one and only time before that we'd shared a bath.

"Of course we can," I replied.

I got up and found us both a towel wrapping one around myself before going to Cam. He looked uncomfortable now in his underwear, so I slowly pulled them off him and wrapped his towel around his waist. It was late and I didn't think anyone would be up at this time, but I still poked my head out of my door just to check the corridor was clear, which of course it was, so I grabbed Cam's hand and walked him to the bathroom across the hall.

Cam waited patiently as I filled the tub up with water and added bubbles. When it was warm enough, I got in first and then helped Cam in so he could sit in my lap. He instantly snuggled up to me and I held him, my arms around his chest.