- 40 -

| Camden |

"So..." I said as Mateo and I were alone in my room. My family had taken me out for a fancy dinner earlier to celebrate my grades. It was great spending time with them and it was so great seeing Mar earlier and knowing that I could have that friendship with her again. But, after the whole anxiety surrounding my grades dissipated, I'd had but one goal in mind and that involved Mateo and I being alone, which we finally were.

I'd taken the necessary precautions earlier while he was on the phone to his dad, by that I mean I took a very very thorough shower, the thoroughest of showers yet, to make sure I was ready for him. When I got back from the bathroom though, Mateo had still been on the phone to his dad because Leo had wanted to talk to me too. He's asked me about my grades and congratulated me when I told him what I got and that he was glad Mateo and I would be together at university. And of course, I love talking to Leo, he's always been a great guy, but I really needed him to stop talking now because I was desperate to have my way with his son, not that I could tell him that.

Anyway, when I finally got to hand the phone back to Mateo and they said their goodbyes, I was relieved to know that we shouldn't have any more distractions or interruptions from anyone else tonight. Finally, just us two.

But then I got to the problem of not knowing how the hell to start.

"So?" Mateo said prompting me to continue. We were in bed facing one another as I tried to gather my thoughts enough to figure out how to tell him that I was ready.

"So... umm I was thinking..." I began before I lost my words.

"Yeah?"

"Well... I... things are going great between us don't you think?" I asked.

"Definitely," he said leaning over for a kiss. "Punching exes in the face aside."

"You need to stop teasing me for that already," I moaned.

"I think you should be very worried if I stop teasing you about anything," he joked. "It's my way of showing you that I love you."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the butterflies I got every time he told me he loved me, and then remembered what I was trying to do right now. No more distractions. Just get straight to the point.

"Mateo... I'm...I'm ready."

"Ready?"

"For us."

"Huh?" Dammit why wasn't he getting it?

"Sex, Mateo, for fucks sake, sex. I'm ready okay."

His eyes widened and his mouth opened a little in shock. "You are?" I could only nod. "You're sure?"

"Yes. I've been thinking about it a lot and I mean we already do everything else. I just, I know I trust you and I know I want this, and I might still feel a little nervous about it but it's like a good nervous."

Mateo didn't say much. Instead, he leant forward again, and we kissed slowly, like really slowly. It was like he was waiting to see if I would tell him I'd changed my mind, but I knew I wouldn't. I was in love with Mateo, and if there was anyone that I wanted to be with more than anything, it was of course him. I wanted to feel good again and I wanted the things that should feel good to feel good again.

When he saw that I wasn't protesting, he deepened the kiss and climbed on top of me. His hands started caressing my body and wandering down. I could feel goosebumps on my arms from the anticipation and I think Mateo noticed them too when he ran his hand down the length of my arm, all the way down to my fingers.

"You're one hundred percent certain?" he asked pulling back from our kiss.

"I love you Mateo. I want you more than anything." I put my hand around his neck and pulled his head back down so our lips were once again intertwined. His tongue in my mouth now as our kiss became more fevered, his hands at my underwear and soon touching me in places he knew I loved. His hand worked me until I was rock hard and then he pushed the covers back and kissed all the way down my chest until he got to my pubic bone and had me lift my hips up to take my boxers off. I wasn't wearing anything else.