NEVER EVER

"I can't believe him! Who does he think we are? Detectives?" Yoongi screamed slamming the door shut behind him.

After Jinyoung called them for a meeting, they are hopeful that they will be selected from the last week's audition. And they were very happy when Sihyuk said they are selected but that happiness didn't stay long when he put a condition.

He said they have to wait until the company finds out who PJM is but the boys protested it being ridiculous. The chairman said he appointed someone to investigate about the mysterious singer and once they find out who it is, then they will be a band of seven together.

They don't know how long it is going to take and if they will ever find him because many people and companies are after him for the years now, to find that mysterious singer but no one found who it was.

Even if they did find him for heaven's sake, they still can't guarantee that PJM will accept their offer and become an idol with them. Waiting for a hopeless thing like this, sounded so unfair to them.

It only made the boys pissed, well mostly Yoongi because he has suffer a lot to come this far. Not just few years but his whole life. His patience left his body when Sihyuk couldn't stop being persistent on finding him. He lashed at the older male which made their situation just worse.

Sihyuk ordered them to find out who the PJM is, with in the next two months. That is within the time they have before starting their career as idols. It's the only option they have, to get what they want. This is so fucked up.

Now the five friends are back to their dorms. Tae went back to his room while Seokjin, Hoseok and Jungkook are in Namjoon and Yoongi's shared dorm room.

"How are we going to find him? No one knows any details about him, he is called a mystery remember?" Jungkook asked to which everyone sighed.

"I heard our company hired an investigator to search for him. His name is Jackson. How about we go to him and ask if he had found any clues or if he could help us?" Namjoon asked and everyone nodded in agreement. Ofcourse he is Bob the brain with 148 IQ. 

"We will go talk to him tomorrow then"

"I still don't understand why we should be the one to search for that guy. We don't even know if he is our age and what if he is a forty year old grandpa?" Yoongi is very annoyed by the fact that he has to go through this because of a coward who is afraid to show his face to public. Why make music and publish when he can't even show his face to his fans? Why bother doing anything if he doesn't want people to know who is this singer? Attention seeker Yoongi thought.

"I can tell he is definitely a boy around our age." Jin said

"How are you so sure about that?" Yoongi asked.

"His voice" Namjoon said.

"Yeah, his voice sounds like a teenager. I bet his in he is a teen or in his early twenties." Hoseok said

"Yeah it's easy to tell he is about our age. He once posted a project work he is doing last year and I think he is along with Taehyungie hyung." Jungkook said and everyone nodded except Yoongi who looked shocked.

"You all know a lot" Yoongi said and everyone chuckled.

"That's the basic information Yoongs. Besides who doesn't know this much about PJM? He is Koreans angel after all." Namjoon said.

"Me" only gasps were heard and now it's their time to be shocked at the short, pale male.

"You don't know PJM? You don't follow his website? Have you even heard of his songs atleast?" Yoongi shook his head when Jin started asked him, ridiculous questions, that's what Yoongi thought.

What is so hype about a hidden coward. Everybody sings songs and it's not something incredibly new in the music industry. Anyway, why would he listen to some random dude. He has more to work than to just listen to some stupid song and follow a stupid page.

"Wow! I didn't think people who doesn't know PJM exists. Now I'm glad to see one." Namjoon's sarcasm made everyone laugh but Yoongi paid no mind to them and went to sleep on his bed, facing the other side and cursing the PJM guy.

His friends still sat on the couch and continued to talk about PJM, fanboying over his voice or assuming how hot or sweet he would look. Idiots. However, Yoongi couldn't push all their talks away but hear them.

"I bet 50 dollars that he is hot as hell" Hobi said still arguing with others.

"No, I bet he is sexy. His voice says it all" Jin said and Namjoon cleared his throat audible enough to stop someone from talking inappropriate things. Jungkook and Hobi tried to hold in their laughs, to act oblivious about the obvious tension between two males infront of them.

"Do you need something hyung?" Jungkook asked Namjoon who is starting at Jin the whole time. He snapped his head towards Jungkook who is smiling. Hobi broke into laughter not able to hold in anymore.

"It's so obvious guys, you really can't hide it" Hobi laughed now Jungkook joining with him.

"I don't know what you are talking about" Jin looked confused. Yeah the best actor ever.

"Yeah, we didn't do anything to hide. Right Jinnie?" Namjoon looked really confused when the two started laughing hard and Jin face palmed.

"Jinnie~" Jungkook and Hobi sing songed the word and Namjoon cursed under his breath finally understanding what he just said.

"Joonie, I sometimes wonder did you really have an IQ of 148" Jin shook his head.

"Joonie~" the two males sang again making Jin blush. They laughed enjoying and teasing the super obviously secretive couple.

"Okay, enough guys. We are leaving, come on hyung." Namjoon held Jin's hand and pulled him to the door.

"Bye Jinnie~ bye Joonie~"

"We will go to Jackson tomorrow morning. I'll text you." Namjoon said walking out with Jin, they are super embarassed to even look back at their friends and ran. Tthe two boys also walked out after them and closed the door. Hobi and Jungkook went to their own rooms.

Yoongi on the the other hand can't stop cursing PJM. His perfect opportunity to finally reach his dream is crushed by a buffoon who wouldn't show himself to the world. Yoongi wouldn't waste his time on people like him but he has nothing to do but find this PMJ guy or JMP? JPM?

Ugh, whatever, but he never ever thought his life long dream will be in hands of a lunatic hidden singer. This only made Yoongi hate the guy and resent him.

"Who the fuck are you, PJM?"

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you liked the chapter and please take a little time to comment and vote. It'll give a boost to my writing energy.

Thankyou lovelies 💜