LETTER TO PJM

Three weeks. It only took three weeks for Yoongi to become a huge fan of PJM and now, he won't stop talking about him. He would win any competition, any quizzes that's about PJM or if there is a competition to find out number one fan of PJM, he will win that title too. He is obsessed, to say the least.

He even skipped sleeping, just to view all his previous posts from past three years. He liked every single one from the start to end, even wrote a few comments on some. Surprising. Isn't it? Yeah, but it's not his doing though.

PJM is a magnetic spell that casts a pull on anyone's heart. He will pull people into his magical world. His magic works within seconds that even rude bastards becomes soft bitches for him. His voice is delight to ones heart.

Yoongi's friends are running out of patience with his chants of PJM. Yeah it's cute and all at first but, now, he is becoming unbarable with his continuous rants. He would ask questions about  the singer and when they don't know the answer, he would tease them that they didn't know PJM as well as he does. A typical fangirl type. When his friends asked him, he would proudly answer every single question even with time and dates. Is he serious?

Apparently today, Yoongi is not as active as he is like everyday and somehow his friends are bothered by his silence. All of them are in the canteen, eating their lunch but Yoongi is just picking on his food and momentarily checking his phone.

"What happened to you today?" Namjoon decided to ask but Yoongi just shook his head.

"Angel didn't post anything for two days. I wrote so many comments asking why but none were replied. Did something happen?" Yoongi said and they didn't know whether to laugh or feel bad for him. Yoongi is pouting over this all day?

It's not like they didn't see Yoongi being soft and all because he is always gentle and carefull—just a little though— with the youngers in their group especially, Jungkook and Taehyung. But, ever since he became a stan of the singer, PJM, he has become even more softer to the point that their friends find it hard to believe if he's really the Yoongi they knew, sometimes. Even now.

"Yoongi, he must have some reason to do that or maybe he is working on a new song. He will do this at times he is busy with other works too. Out of everyone you must know this." Jin tried assuring him but Yoongi is still not convinced.

"I can't stop worrying. I had this feeling in my heart and what if something bad happened and I don't even know anything about him,  to help him. I wish I can contact him someway so I can know that he is fine." Yoongi sighed. He is seriously worried.

Yoongi has changed a lot, he is being more open to his friends and more vulnerable to show his emotions. Just in three weeks? Maybe that's what a feeling inside your heart can do to you. However, his friends are more than happy that he is willing to talk to them, instead of acting tough and being grumpy all the time.

"Wait, I remember Jackson talking about postal address, shall I ask him?" Namjoon asked but it was not directed to Yoongi, it was to Jin. After a whole day punishment of no kisses or hugs from Jin, Namjoon learned his lesson. Now, no more Jacks and Joons. Just Jackson, with all due and respect.

Namjoon called Jackson after Jin agreed. Ofcourse, he will agree because he will not break the little meow's heart after all. When Yoongi got the address, he took it and ran out without giving a glance or thanking his friend.

"Still a rude brat" Jin said and they laughed.

"I still can't believe he is our Yoongi hyung though. Anyway, I'm going to check on Taehyungie hyung later. Any of you want to come with me?" Jungkook asked and Hobi said he will join.

Tae had fever for two days and he didn't come to college. Even though he knew, he is not needed and there is someone else to take care of him, Jungkook can't stop being worried about how is Tae doing. So, he will go see Taehyung.

-

Yoongi is so excited and is also nervous. It's his first time doing things like this. He is writing few lines, crampling the paper and throwing it in the bin. He couldn't write anything. Producing music is easier than writing a letter, he thought. What should he write though? About how big of a fan he is? Or how he became PJM sick, only after a few days? Or just ask what's going on?

This is hard. After a long pause, he took a deep breath, thinking and finally started writing a new letter. Who would have thought rude and grumpy Yoongi will be all soft and sweet in a letter. That too, for PJM, after all the resentment and cursing, he found himself loving the... Singer's talent? Yeah, talent. Let's keep telling ourselves that because you know..

After he is done writing, he checked it with a content smile. He doesn't know if this is how to write a letter but atleast he is satisfied with the outcome.

Dear angel,

                     I don't know if you will read this letter or not. I'm one of your many fans that will be hard to notice in your huge fandom. But, I hope you do.

First of all, I want to tell you, I'm so sorry that being your fam I'm still doing this even when you requested not to try and contact you in anyways. I know, I should respect your privacy but I can't also stop worrying.

You haven't been active on internet for last two days and I can't keep myself from thinking all the negatives and I just want to know that you are fine and nothing is wrong. I'm feeling hopeless and useless, not knowing anything about you to make sure you are fine. It's not that I'm asking you to give away your identity but I want you to know that is the reason why I'm writing this letter.

I'm a very big fan of you but not for long, I just started hearing your songs from past three weeks. To be honest, before listening to your song, I hated you so much for being hidden and not even telling your name to your fans but now I understood, I miss judged you without knowing anything about you. I'm sorry.

Now, my friends would always complain about how I won't stop talking about you, 24/7. I don't mind them though, I love your songs and your voice is.. there is no perfect word on this earth to describe it. It's heavenly. Keep singing and as a biggest fan in the whole Korea, I'll always support you.

Hope you are doing well and come back soon. Your fans are missing you and that includes me too.

PJM's biggest fan,
Min Yoongi.

With a wide smile, he folded the letter and went to post it.

"Hope you read it, PJM"

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

Hope you liked the chapter and please take a little time to comment and vote. It'll give a boost to my writing energy.

Thankyou lovelies 💜