PAIN AND TRAUMA

⚠️ Warning: Mention of Death/ suicide. ⚠️

The words left Jimin's mouths made them speachless. Jimin had a terrible childhood and the person he loved is dead. Just the thought of someone close to us being distant, kills us. How would it have felt to see someone he loved die?

"I thought she was sleeping and left her. I went to check on her after a few hours, but the sight my eyes caught when I opened her room door made my whole world stop. She hung herself"

"Do you know how it felt when the love of my life was hanging dead infront me? I couldn't do anything to bring her back but to cry helplessly holding onto her and praying every god to give her back to me-"

"She laid in my arms whole night crying and went to sleep crying. I couldn't make her happy before she left me, I didn't see her smile at me and all I remember is her swollen red eyes and her weak and small face which has no life, her eyes held no emotion but pain. She didn't have a single moment of happiness before she died. I thought she was sleeping peacefully but she decided to sleep forever and leave me in misery-"

"She died because of the people like you" Jimin yelled as he pointed at all the six boys standing infront of him with guilt in their eyes. They didn't know Jimin had to go through this kind of depressing life and they judged him before knowing the truth.

"People judged her and missunderstood her. No one took time to see what the truth is and what really happened. No one cared to think, how much their dirty and disgusting mouths hurt her fragile heart. No one bothered to know her side of the story and made their own and the others believed their lies-"

"Just when we were so happy to start a new life, people took away even the chance to live. She didn't deserve any of that and this world didn't deserved her. I'm now, somehow glad that she is away from judging people and this uncultured society"

Every word Jimin said felt like a slap right on their faces. They also did same to Jimin, they thought he betrayed them, they thought he played them but they didn't ask why he did it before breaking into his room and destroying his things.

They treated him like a liar and hurt him with their words and actions. They let their anger get the best of them and acted on impulse without stopping and thinking for a moment. Now the guilty that was forming inside them was making them to feel shame on themselves.

"Later people forgot about her, no one voiced her death. She didn't commit suicide, people killed her but no one took the blame. The company that first rejected her in an audition, recorded her song that day and published under it's own artist. They stole her song and accounted as she plagiarised their song."

"I ruined everything for that company, I brought the KMY entertainments to it's downfall. I took my revenge like I promised to myself" Jimin proudly said as he remembered how he spread virus into their systems, wiped out all the data and brought their scams out and made the company go bankrupt.

"You are the one that destroyed KMY's, four years ago? Did you know how badly that messed up the other companies under that? You could have been arrested if the cops found you." Namjoon said, shocked by the sudden twist.

Don't worry guys Jimin won't get arrested because the case was closed three years ago and court declared the KMY is guilty and they are responsible for their downfall. So, Jimin is safe.

"I don't care. Do you know how hard Yugy worked for her dream, out of everyone I think you should understand it because you also worked hard just like her. But that company and those people ruined everything for her in just six months and no one even remembers her or no one even knew that she existed-"

"But I wouldn't let that happen and I started living her dreams, writing and publishing songs, dedicating them to her name. I don't want the fame and recognition that comes with my name. I wanted people to recognise me by my talent not by my face or identity. I hid my life and introduced myself as PJM."

Now they understood why Jimin had to do all this, he is scared of people judging him. He is scared of those malicious words people would say to him. He hid in his comfort zone but still tried to fulfill his dreams.

"What about her parents? Where are they?" Namjoon asked him.

"After she left, I was traumatized. She is the only happiness I had in my life. If was there with her that day, I would have stopped her but I was never there for her. I didn't deserve her love or her parents love either. I left them and came to Seoul. I never called them or never seen them again-"

"I don't know if they wanted to see me again. I couldn't show my face to them, I left them when they were in pain and never even tried to know how they were."

Jimin cried into his hands. He is feeling heavy on his weakening legs, he is exhausted. He is exhausted from keep all this inside him. All these emotions were packed up tight in his heart that now all of them bursting out at once made him drowsy.

His nerves in his head felt like exploding, his head was spinning and he is loosing his vision. Eyes started feeling heavier and went blurry. His legs went limp when his body finally gave up and he fell to the ground, loosing consciousness.

"Jimin!" He heard his friends calling him before everything turned black and he fainted.

"Jimin! Jimin! Chim, please wake up" Tae cried, tapping on Jimin's cheek, holding him on his lap.

Jimin didn't respond and it gave the deja vu of that one time, when he asked Jimin about his family and Jimin fainted having a panick attack. Is that what happening again? Absolutely, it's happening again and if he is not treated now, then things will get out of hands.

"Quick, help me, we have to take him to the hospital" Tae said to his friends and Hobi carried Jimin to the parking lot and got him into his car. They pulled out and drove off to the hospital, with others following behind in Jin's.

°•°•°•°•°

Sorry for the mistakes

I don't know much about panick attacks but Jimin had serious ones which can get him admitted into a hospital. (For plots sake, please go with it).

Thankyou for reading lovelies 💜